1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What is the best Cloud or Web based CMS?

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by PresPlayServices, Aug 7, 2015.

I am looking to store all my content (Images, Articles, CSV files, etc) online. Where is the best place to pull this src content? I don't like continuously uploading new images into the platforms like Weebly. I'd prefer an external link.
    I was thinking Flickr for images, but its all public, no?
    What other options do I have?

PresPlayServices, Aug 7, 2015 IP
  2. PoPSiCLe

PoPSiCLe Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Smugmug for images, perhaps? You have the ability to make galleries private if need be.

PoPSiCLe, Aug 8, 2015 IP
  3. Iniz

Iniz Active Member

Best Answers:
    You could use Dropbox perhaps and use direct linking?

Iniz, Aug 9, 2015 IP
  4. Ph34000

Ph34000 Peon

Best Answers:
    I am using smugmug for my website and it is brilliant! you can set as many individual galeries as needed, protected by password or not to access and/or to download, that's just a direct exemple but i could give many others. I defo suggest a first try at least.

Ph34000, May 15, 2016 IP
  5. kimanierick

kimanierick Member

Best Answers:
    There are a lot of sites on the internet that offer great storage space and if you need more you can pay to get more, or i think some of them give you more space if you refer someone. I use dropbox, on dropbox you can upoad everything you want and you are provided with an url. That utl you can share everywhere and everyone can open it to see it or download it. Onedrive is also a great cloud. there is a function that puts tags on every picture you upload.

kimanierick, Jun 9, 2016 IP