1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Post EveryDay or make a Schedule

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by danielldf, Jun 8, 2016.

Some input please..

any experience on what you may think its better or if doesnt make a difference

For efficiency and productivity there's a difference in posting every day or making 22 posts in a day or two and then scheduling them !?

i know that post quality may be punished but my content its not that long i making 10 posts a day would be plausible if i direct my time to that site.

danielldf, Jun 8, 2016 IP
  2. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    I always say that moderate / modest advertising is no advertising at all. What's the point of scheduling 2 or even 10 posts a day if they may reach like 3 people at most (if that)? Your goal should be: how can I reach as many people as possible in a very short period of time? The more the merrier. Even if it means that you have to post 100 posts on your FB and G+ business pages, send 1000 tweets, add new followers / friends or join new communities. That should be your projected daily goal.

qwikad.com, Jun 8, 2016 IP
  3. Julie Fountain

Julie Fountain Member

Best Answers:
    This is not a matter of fact that we only do post, its the matter to do a beneficial post for user/forum friends & related to the thread/topic so that people can get what they are looking for. It is useful also to get good response from people and their appreciation too. thanks

Julie Fountain, Jun 9, 2016 IP
  4. gypsiseo

gypsiseo Member

Best Answers:
    hi , to maintain your account at dp it would be beneficial for every user to do post on any topic which u can give information about the article.
    on other hand if u want to advertising anything then you have to post 10-15 times a day to get response from as many users.

gypsiseo, Jun 9, 2016 IP
  5. jv1999

jv1999 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Why ask? Schedule.

There will be days you can't write. That's what scheduling is for.

jv1999, Jun 9, 2016 IP
  6. seoaceindia

seoaceindia Banned

Best Answers:
    regular posting is very effective than schedule because one's you schedule you are going to much lazy on those day

seoaceindia, Jun 10, 2016 IP