1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Ideas For Getting Tons Of Facebook Shares

Discussion in 'Facebook' started by gregdavidson, May 26, 2016.

I believe the best way to promote my website is to get thousands of REAL people to share it on their Facebook timelines. Obviously, if that trend continues, my website could go viral. What do you think is the best way to get started?

P.S. I tried websites like AddMeFast in the past and didn't get any results because many of those people have fake profiles.

gregdavidson, May 26, 2016 IP
  2. robinbd4u

robinbd4u Active Member

Best Answers:
    If you post update about any emergency message which is urgently needed for everyone then may have possibility to get shared quickly. Like you could post weather forecast but keep in mind the forecast have to be true or have to be supplied from weather department.

Think about a situation like if weather forecast department announce any urgent cyclone or storm message and at that time if you post this and tell other to share to save other people. Then there could be great possibility to get huge shares.

:)

robinbd4u, May 26, 2016 IP
    gregdavidson likes this.
  3. Rob Whisonant

Rob Whisonant Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I like to hold contests. I'll have a product that I will give away to a lucky winner. To enter the contest they have to share a post and like a page. Works very well.

Rob Whisonant, May 26, 2016 IP
    gregdavidson likes this.
  4. robinbd4u

robinbd4u Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah I agree with you. Thats a traditional and proven idea. Many people using this idea.

robinbd4u, May 26, 2016 IP
  5. epicmolex

epicmolex Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    My idea is by influencer marketing in which where you get in touch with users and do your pitch for an exchange of links or share =) works well for me.

epicmolex, May 29, 2016 IP
  6. swasa

swasa Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, First suggest your friends to share it and ask your friends to suggest to their friends.

swasa, Jun 8, 2016 IP
  7. Michel Gerard

Michel Gerard Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    My preferred method to get share on a post is just to boost the post in the Ad Manager. There you can target your audience and have the people you wish to share the post, if it has sharing value of course. You can boost post at a very low cost.

Michel Gerard, Jun 11, 2016 IP
  8. David G. Welch

David G. Welch Member

Best Answers:
    Contests are definitely the best way to start

David G. Welch, Jul 5, 2016 IP