1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to setup first SEO company

Discussion in 'All Other Search Engines' started by Alpine242, May 19, 2016.

Was wondering if you guys have any advice to get started in SEO and getting clients. I have been a little worried about clients seeing my website and thinking I am to small. If I am starting out working full time and have no office or phone number is that a deal breaker for most people. If I have just a email and skype listed with no phone number would that turn clients off if they can't just call and reach a office full of people?

Alpine242, May 19, 2016 IP
  2. seoaceindia

seoaceindia Banned

Best Answers:
    simply start providing quality service to your customer and start creating strong portfolio.

seoaceindia, May 20, 2016 IP
  3. TomRider

TomRider Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You can do it by the next few steps:
    - register your business - register your company properly and register your trademarks as well. You will need the company registration to open a merchant account, lease an office, and get license to operate legally in your state. Choose a unique name and register with your local government;
    - get a website - create an online venue where you can promote your products and services, share information on the industry, and establish your authority as an SEO provider. If you have already have one, you need to optimize it;
    - obtain a leads list - obtaining a leads list from a lead generation company gives you a head start;
    - start talking to people - although the demand for SEO increases consistently, you have to remember that it is still a discretion-based industry and not a need-based one.You have to chase people and convince them that they need your services. Start talking and show them that you are the local online marketing expert.
    - find the right vendor - a complete host of solutions fro online marketing , including SEO, social media services, and local SEO.

TomRider, Jun 2, 2016 IP
  4. HostWinds_Jesse

HostWinds_Jesse Member

Best Answers:
    The most important part when starting out is to build credibility. You can do this by talking to non-profit companies like churches and such and offer your services for free. And in exchange you will be able to use them on your portfolio. Once that's done you need to provide that same service to clients. Start going to SEO conventions.

HostWinds_Jesse, Jun 2, 2016 IP
  5. WebScavenger

WebScavenger Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You can use "small" to your advantage. It's not how big the dog is in the fight, it's big the fight is in the dog. It's you think prospects are concerned with your small size, then let them know that you pack a powerful punch! Lay out all the benefits you have over those "Big guys". Perhaps you're quicker, more flexible to be able to do things that bigger companies are too large to focus on, or perhaps your customer service and prices are far better than those other guys thanks to your smaller business size and more personalized feel. Only you can figure out your advantages. But I'll tell you one thing: if you are not confident in yourself, then no one else will be. Confidence Attracts! And low/no confidence pushes people away. Decide which type of company you will be.

WebScavenger, Jun 4, 2016 IP
  6. etc

etc Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    having a site that rank should really help you convince a potential client.
    and i mean i wouldn't hire an SEO company seeing their site itself didn't rank.

etc, Jun 4, 2016 IP
  7. tahmina Rimmi

tahmina Rimmi Member

Best Answers:
    hello

u need to provide good quality service and make a plan to hold yr clients. after u can promote yr business so that ppl get to knw u properly.

thank u

tahmina Rimmi, Sep 27, 2016 IP