1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

My Dropshipping Journey with AliExpress

Discussion in 'eCommerce' started by yaros, Jul 22, 2015.

1. Koshur

Koshur Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi Yaros,

I dropped you a message on skype. Please respond when you can
    Best

Koshur, May 30, 2016 IP
  2. tutusik

tutusik Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello Yaros,
    When are you going to release your plugin?
    Best regards

tutusik, May 30, 2016 IP
  3. mwall90

mwall90 Peon

Best Answers:
    That's great Yaros.

Very interested in the single page product. Brilliant idea, can use that as a landing page and have it link to your store.

I would have it as a special where if people spend more than a certain amount on your store they get a free time turner necklace included. Does your plugin also handle coupons?

mwall90, May 31, 2016 IP
  4. sundaybrew

sundaybrew Numerati

Best Answers:

How you doing with this now?

sundaybrew, May 31, 2016 IP
  5. tracy smith

tracy smith Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi Yaros, I would like to ask,
    http://codecanyon.net/item/woocommerce-dropshippers/7615263
    Is this Woocommerce droppshipping plugin somehow similar to yours?

I have added you in skype, please approve! Thanks:)

tracy smith, May 31, 2016 IP
  6. yaros

yaros Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Perfect! I have 20 sites already now.

yaros, Jun 1, 2016 IP
  7. jasoncdu

jasoncdu Active Member

Best Answers:
    How do you manage social media and postings for all 20 sites? Isn't there a ton of manual work in creating posts, content, etc?

jasoncdu, Jun 1, 2016 IP
  8. yaros

yaros Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Yes, there is much work involved but this tool helps me greatly - socialrabbitplugin.com.

yaros, Jun 1, 2016 IP
  9. jasoncdu

jasoncdu Active Member

Best Answers:
    Also - what was your specific starting budget for marketing and advertising (/month) for harry potter site?

jasoncdu, Jun 1, 2016 IP
  10. yaros

yaros Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Zero. I don't use paid ads, only pay sometimes for Instagram shoutouts.

yaros, Jun 1, 2016 IP
  11. jasoncdu

jasoncdu Active Member

Best Answers:
    And also .. this is more of a side question .. how many businesses do you run and how do you have so much time .. you have socialrabbit, the ali plugin, themes, and your 20 sites. i bet you have a few more other ones as well - how????

jasoncdu, Jun 1, 2016 IP
  12. yaros

yaros Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I have a team of course, it is impossible to manage everything myself.

yaros, Jun 1, 2016 IP
  13. niche1

niche1 Member

Best Answers:
    Very informative posts and I appreciate your insights into the whole process. I am very interested in your plug in and if you have any updates on its possible release? There is one that was just released and that sparked my interest, which lead me to this thread. Drop shipping can be very profitable, but you have to really work at it, and after choosing the niche and so on, it boils down to your source. My experience is that your source or sources are one of the most vital aspects of your DS business. Years ago, I had a great source. They handled all of the hassles of FF/Customs and so on. All I had to do was come up with my own prices and ordered the products from them. I made some really good money.

Then, people started to find out the main source of products and started devaluing the products. What one could make 40 percent profit on, dwindled down to loss leaders and it was not worth it, at that point.

So, I like the idea of so many sources, as that cuts down on the price wars.

I will be coming back to this thread often and appreciate your time in answering our questions.

Thanks!

niche1, Jun 4, 2016 IP
  14. Pete Doherty

Pete Doherty Peon

Best Answers:
    Superb Thread here Yaros - thank you!

I have read every post here and also your Ali plugin thread at Warrior Forum and find the info invaluable.

After Researching everything re. promoting an Affiliate site or Dropshipping site, I have decided that dropshipping with AliExpress is the way forward for me so I too am avidly awaiting the release of your dropshipping plugin - any idea when?

I am eager to get started and don't really want to rush in and buy any other product though there is one I have been looking at: wpproficom - have you any thoughts on this product?

It seems you are very knowledgeable in this field and now have a trusted following who respect your experience and advice - if you set up a Membership site and charged a reasonable monthly subscription, I am sure you would get many subscribers!

Pete Doherty, Jun 7, 2016 IP
  15. yaros

yaros Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Thank you! I am going to launch beta this month. Regarding other similar tools I can't give any recommendations because have never used them.

yaros, Jun 7, 2016 IP
  16. JimmyIng

JimmyIng Peon

Best Answers:
    When I buy something from AliExpress, they usually ship the item with the price of the item on the label. Sometimes the price is even LESS than what I paid for it. How do you deal with this? Do you tell the shipper to change the price to what you charged for? Thanks for all your posts!

JimmyIng, Jun 8, 2016 IP
  17. yaros

yaros Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I am ordering many items for myself and don't see any prices on the packages often. Anyway I have never had any issues with my clients regarding these prices. May be because when a client gets a package his attention is more focused on the item but not on the cover.

yaros, Jun 8, 2016 IP
  18. yaros

yaros Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I want to share with you one SEO recommendation. Probably most of you already know about such essentials, but I will remind:)

When you start your dropshipping store, first you need to figure out what products you’re going to dropship and what categories they will be divided into.

When that is decided you need to select proper keywords for your store main pages including product categories. These keywords should be incorporated into Categories names, URLs, H1 tags and meta-tags of the relevant pages.

For example, your keyword is “Harry Potter gifts”, here is how the page should look like:

[​IMG]

In fact you should pay special attention to URLs of your website – it’s a must to make them as much user-friendly as possible. Use common words that are well known to every user and avoid using special symbols.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Next time I will tell you how to work with on-site SEO and organize your site content properly.

yaros, Jun 9, 2016 IP
    seo.xpert likes this.
  19. GPOB Elvis M

GPOB Elvis M Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi guys! I'm owner of AliPlugin Aff store. That's just for the record.

Anyway, to the point. I just had a conversation with a friend, lawyer. He said that selling stuff from famous movies requires you to have a document (agreement) or in other words permision from the company who owns the copyright of that movie. Otherwise, you might wake up one day and realise that you are going to court.

GPOB Elvis M, Jun 9, 2016 IP
  20. Tauqeer007

Tauqeer007 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi Yaros,

I read all your posts and started my dropshipping website smartianz.com ( Kids Toys store) for which I created my own plugin using aliexpress Api. I want to know do you use any price comparison tool / plugin ?

Tauqeer007, Jun 9, 2016 IP