1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to set auto scroll 1 inch

Discussion in 'HTML & Website Design' started by CYCchips, May 28, 2016.

Hey
    i found this content web site which full of ads but what i impressed they have posts with video (youtube video play via jvplayer) and when the post load video set on above the folder with small auto scroll i m not sure how to do that if anyone know pls help if this is a jave script pls share it with us thanks
    [​IMG]

CYCchips, May 28, 2016 IP
  2. karjen

karjen Active Member

Best Answers:
    https://forums.digitalpoint.com/threads/how-to-set-auto-scroll-1-inch.2780993/#post-19340338 Try entering that url in your browser, it ended in your post right? It is because the added element on the url "#post-19340338" is the id of the <div> containing your post, so it will always open right at that div content.

karjen, May 29, 2016 IP
  3. PoPSiCLe

PoPSiCLe Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Also, they can just do a ":focus" on the containing element when the video loads - it's not magic. However, asking about "autoscroll 1 inch" IS gibberish. You do not use fixed metrics on a screen. An actual inch on your screen is not the same as what is shown on an actual inch of my screen - due to differences in resolution, screen size vs resolution, zoom-settings, type of OS... and so much more.

PoPSiCLe, May 29, 2016 IP
  4. CYCchips

CYCchips Active Member

Best Answers:
    CYCchips, Jun 1, 2016 IP
  5. CYCchips

CYCchips Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for reply,,but i was so impressed seen this it worked on all Browsers can you show me how to and Focus tag can you right html for that pls

CYCchips, Jun 1, 2016 IP