1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What is the most difficult keyword you ranked for?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by FarrisFahad, May 30, 2016.

As the title says, what is the most difficult keyword you tried to rank for? how long did it take you to get to your current result? what is your result? are you on the first page?

My experience was with the keyword 'funny pictures with captions'. It took me a year and so to get to my current position which is on the second page. I am trying to get to the first page but it just stuck in the second page for a while now. It is moving upwards but slowly.

What was your experience?

I am asking the question because I am trying to rank for the keyword 'funny pictures'. It is a very difficult keyword to rank for. I am currently on the 10th page, and the website is jumping in and out of ranking. So I would like to know if I have a good shoot for this keyword.

FarrisFahad, May 30, 2016 IP
  2. JudySlean

JudySlean Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I’m not a big expert in SEO or in keywords, but I have any experience in it! As for me, I am using words which relate to my site! Also, I can use free keywords tools!

JudySlean, May 30, 2016 IP
  3. SEOAyet

SEOAyet Member

Best Answers:
    I am doing SEO from some years but in my point of view web hosting is the most difficult keyword for me and i stop working in it bwcause there are lots of web hosting companies which are working in spending lots of money. From some years i did not work on it.

SEOAyet, May 31, 2016 IP
  4. umairqureshi

umairqureshi Member

Best Answers:
    umairqureshi, May 31, 2016 IP