1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Best place to let people know about my affiliate programme

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by jimmyt200388, Jul 31, 2014.

1. PDebbie

PDebbie Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Solo ads can be very profitable if you know where exactly to buy them. For me, one my favorite websites is Udimi. Why it`s great? Because you do not have to pay for bot or fake clicks as Udimi`s super filter gets rid of all this clicks that pretend to be real. Another point: your money is safe. Sellers don`t get hold of the money that you paid till they deliver all clicks that were ordered by buyers. If they fail to deliver, you get your money back. These only few of amazing features that this website has.
    P.S you can also track all of your opt-ins and see real video of what exactly going on at the moment when potential lead visits your website.
    Basically this guys have thought about everything and they keep on bringing new features to make our life more easier and for that and many other reasons I love them and recommend it to everyone.

PDebbie, May 30, 2016 IP
  2. Thomas Perry

Thomas Perry Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You see you can check affiliate marketing forums (digital point, warrior, affiliatefix, webmaster etc) or directories (affpaying etc) to advertise your product. But it will take you time to see the results. If you are looking for getting quickly lots of sign ups you'd better go directly to networks. In this case forums will help you cause everywhere you can find the list of affiliate platforms that promote similar products.

Thomas Perry, Jun 1, 2016 IP
  3. mike30

mike30 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Search for forums related to your program, niche, buy some banner spots from the forum. Don't buy only "per click" ad spaces, but cheap impressions too for product branding recognition. (Find out your target user first)

mike30, Jun 5, 2016 IP
  4. Fredi

Fredi Member

Best Answers:
    You can try on different webmaster forums like Warrior forum, BHW etc. You can use Facebook to bring traffic to your affiliate program. I am not sure that Facebook will allow adult type Ads but if then you can use Facebook Ads to bring traffic to your affiliate program.

Fredi, Jun 9, 2016 IP
  5. Onlinewealth365

Onlinewealth365 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You may want to consider Warrior Plus, or check out some of the link from my Blog Here www dot mysocialvitamins dot com

I just joined, so I am not allow to post direct URL as yet

Onlinewealth365, Jun 22, 2016 IP