1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling You're Content Turned Into Gold - Excellent Editor Will Make Google Like You!

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by lordhaha, May 25, 2016.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    Experienced British writer calling time on a career in journalism, blog writing and product descriptions.

Having ran my own writing company delivering “Google ready” articles for companies such as Hotel.com, I know the requirements that search engines such as Google demand, in order to rank your site. I have vast experience of how your content is viewed and should be presented to the search engines. I know where and when keywords and phrases should be used.

Believe me when I say that if your content has been written by anyone other than an authentic English speaking writer, then your articles will be penalized.

Perfect articles should be grammatically correct and readable with all of you’re SEO requirements in place. Nothing less will do. This area cannot be 'if or but', it simply has to be spot on.

Ok now to the point, I have turned my expertise to Editing. If you purchase cheaply written articles that are not written correctly, then you can be sure you are wasting your time and money. You may as well throw your money down the drain.

My offer is to edit your previously written content no matter how badly written, into content that the grammar, spelling and SEO are absolute, giving you a much improved chance of Google promotion.

Grammar - The most common error’s to be found in cheaply written articles.

Spelling - Both US and British should be given importance depending which area you are promoting.

SEO - Perhaps the most important issue that is often over looked by writers. Keywords, grammar and positional writing is extremely important. Not good at all to pump the content with keywords. Nor is it an advantage to repeat certain aspects of your article.

I can deliver your articles edited to a perfect standard with the spelling, grammar and the SEO in place.

This is a very special offer so contact me via PM quickly if you would like to try my service ….

Content edited for spelling corrections along with grammar mistakes = $1 per 300 words

Content edited for spelling corrections along with grammar mistakes plus all the SEO requirements inserted and adjusted = $1:50 per 300 words.

Make the difference to cheap badly executed articles and get noticed by Google. Why not purchase cheap articles and let me turn them into gold!

Regards - JohnT

lordhaha, May 25, 2016 IP
  2. JamieH

JamieH Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Articles:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    You're***?

JamieH, May 27, 2016 IP
  3. lordhaha

lordhaha Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    There's always one. JamieH please don't try to disrupt threads that have no connection with you. Do not interfere unless you are actually offering work or applying for work. If you continue to comment I will report you to the mods.

lordhaha, May 27, 2016 IP
  4. JamieH

JamieH Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Articles:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I was merely looking out for you. You're offering an editing service yet you can't even edit your own.

JamieH, May 27, 2016 IP
    sarahk and coreygeer like this.
  5. Joanna Humphreys

Joanna Humphreys Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Your*.

Joanna Humphreys, May 27, 2016 IP
  6. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    Any user is welcome to give feedback on a deal in the forum. Taking an aggressive attitude to the user isn't necessarily in your best interests.
    The users who might purchase your service might be relying on your expertise and may not pick up on oversights until their own readers comment.

sarahk, May 27, 2016 IP