1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Business structure for online media/ecommerce

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Trending, May 26, 2016.

Hello fellow digital nomads! I was curious what structure you run your online work under. Also would i be able to make XYZMediaLLC and use it for multiple ecommerce stores and other things like adsense and app install payments? I want to resell things from China, on shopify. Im curious how to go about it because i was like 3-4 niche sites with their own products on each one, yet i dont want to make a dba or LLC for every shop. Thoughts?

Trending, May 26, 2016 IP
  2. JudySlean

JudySlean Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    How is about social networks shopping! It is a great possibility to be online 24/7 in a week with your customers! Also, you can use Local marketing!

JudySlean, May 26, 2016 IP
    seoaceindia likes this.
  3. seoaceindia

seoaceindia Banned

Best Answers:
    local marketing is best suggestion always.

seoaceindia, May 27, 2016 IP
  4. Mehdi.b

Mehdi.b Active Member

Best Answers:
    What do you mean by structure? you mean your organisation structure / chart? If you're one man band or only couple of people, do not bother with that now and when you grow you start to put in management concepts. You can for sure have multiple things under one company as long as your company description and license allows you o do so. From an online point of view those services do not care as long as you have a company.

Mehdi.b, May 29, 2016 IP
  5. Monica Stone

Monica Stone Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I think for e-commerce online it is best to set up a store on a social commerce site. Try Kinnect2 I have heard its free to set up store on it and they also have a payment solution.

Monica Stone, May 31, 2016 IP
  6. Shakshee

Shakshee Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Without having the right structure you put you and your family’s resources at risk, you cost you an arm and leg in tax and you do not have any versatility in the succession of your business. E-commerce is hotter than ever right now, but what are the numbers connected to this exponential growth? Customers are going online to shop and more recently they started doing that right from their mobile phones, so in the near future these numbers will grow even more. If you want to sell, you need customers and those customers want new, innovative products and a web-site that lures them to keep on browsing.

Shakshee, Jun 30, 2016 IP