1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Web Hosting

Discussion in 'Web Hosting' started by madhuprasad m, May 9, 2016.

Which is the best web hosting for bloggers in USA. I believe that HostGator is the trusted web host, but I just want to know is there any other better web host than this in USA. Because, cheap and best hosting is crucial for the one, who is just starting out online business and it will help them to make money with less investment. In Hostgator the price of the plan starts from $5-6 dollar per month. It can be quite high for some. So, anyone let me know if you are aware of such hosting because there are lot of information out there on the Internet, which is tough to choose the best one.

madhuprasad m, May 9, 2016 IP
  2. Host Capitol

Host Capitol Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    There is no "best" web hosting. You just need to do some research, read reviews, and pick a provider that best suits your particular needs.

Host Capitol, May 9, 2016 IP
  3. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    The differences between the hosts will be minimal so rather than looking at the server look at the stability of the company, the number of sites on a server, the support they offer and any extras.

sarahk, May 9, 2016 IP
    seoaceindia likes this.
  4. habangnet

habangnet Member

Best Answers:
    usually you can get better offer with some budget host for yearly plan.

host are almost all the same, importantly is support and server reliability

habangnet, May 10, 2016 IP
  5. webhost.uk.net

webhost.uk.net Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    you got to make some research before you term any host as best hosting provider, Best term completely depends on end user experience with particular web hosting company at times one host that you feel is best for you might not be the case for others.. so make a list of your priorities and accordingly shortlist the hosting company test their support response time and then decide.

webhost.uk.net, May 10, 2016 IP
  6. John-web

John-web Banned

Best Answers:
    There are many hosts available in the hosting services market, so I would recommend hostwinds and their hosting deals. Pricing is ok.
    They have helped me to launch a number of blogs and I'll use it for any website I ever host. + use the coupon code: 50OFF16 for 50% off their first month!

John-web, May 13, 2016 IP
  7. solokron

solokron Member

Best Answers:
    Run away from any EIG acquired company such as HostGator. All of their support has gone down hill one by one.

solokron, May 21, 2016 IP
  8. madhuprasad m

madhuprasad m Active Member

Best Answers:
    Guys, thanks for the valuable comment, but after some research I found that. Name cheap offers very lowest price but best hosting service. What's your opinion on that service friends.... Let me know in comment...

Thank u sarahk for ur suggestion

Last edited by a moderator: May 21, 2016
    madhuprasad m, May 21, 2016 IP
  9. vpb jina

vpb jina Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't think there is a best hosting company,it all depends on your demand.Find the most suitable one is your best choice.

vpb jina, May 24, 2016 IP
  10. seoaceindia

seoaceindia Banned

Best Answers:
    My advice is go with the hostgator with his start up plan if you want to just start your company it is good to start with lower budget hosting.

seoaceindia, May 24, 2016 IP
  11. Leasedlayer

Leasedlayer Member

Best Answers:
    I all depends on the purpose you want to use the VPS. google reviews and customer feedback. Or Best way is to contact the hosting provider and clarify your queries about sales and hosting services. check some forums for new discounts.

Leasedlayer, May 24, 2016 IP
  12. Teddor

Teddor Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Try narrowing your list of options by looking at the cheapest web host package that can meet your needs at the same time.
    Plusplushosting would work fine for running wordpress blogs. Your sites will be always online and your host will not get on your nerves.

Shared hosting special 50%off, some plans include the domain registration if pay yearly, coupon is "50off"

Teddor, May 25, 2016 IP
  13. HostWinds_Jesse

HostWinds_Jesse Member

Best Answers:
    The best host is the host you find that best suits your needs as a blogger. Always start out small and grow as you need to. More often you will consider buying a plan that a little more pricey than the one before because you may think that you will need it eventually. That is not the case. You will end up spending more in the long run. You will just have to do some research on which host best fits you.

HostWinds_Jesse, May 27, 2016 IP
  14. sundaybrew

sundaybrew Numerati

Best Answers:
    Hello

I have been BUYING web hosting for 12 years now ;( == LOL

Hostgator is on my top five list for price, uptime and support

They get a bad rep because they are so large and some people just blame them for their own website mistakes

I.E. loading 45 plugins on a website and then expecting 34556mb of ram usage to be covered ( RAM SUCKING PLUGINS )

BUT - HOSTGATOR is GOOD

ALSO GOOD:

Flywheel Web Hosting
    Godaddy Managed Wordpress
    Liquid Web

Hope this helps and let me know if you have more questions

- Joseph

sundaybrew, May 28, 2016 IP
  15. sundaybrew

sundaybrew Numerati

Best Answers:

What about LAMP stacks?

sundaybrew, May 31, 2016 IP
  16. HostDash

HostDash Well-Known Member Premium Member

Best Answers:
    I'd recommend checking out the web hosting offers section. You can find some great hosts there which you can then compare against HostGator.

HostDash, Jun 1, 2016 IP
  17. kix_mc3

kix_mc3 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Have you checked HostAdvice? They are a pretty good source for reviews and ratings.

kix_mc3, Jun 2, 2016 IP
  18. Usykko

Usykko Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    A web hosting service allows you to store your web site's contents and files on their servers so it will be accessible to the world. There are literally thousands of hosting services to choose from and you may be tempted to simply go with the least expensive option. But you can't always let price be the deciding factor.

Usykko, Jun 27, 2016 IP
  19. Shree Jay

Shree Jay Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Many web hosts offer US hosting at affordable cost such as HostGator, JustHost, iPage, BlueHost, inmotion hosting, etc. But my suggestion is go with HostGator because of their 24/7 live dedicated support.

Shree Jay, Jun 28, 2016 IP