1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Why Is My Domain Authority Going Down?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by dscurlock, May 11, 2016.

Page authority for all of my social accounts either remained
    steady, and a few of them even shot to the moon; some other
    sites that link to me have good page authority, but yet I noticed
    my domain authority did not increase, it actually decreased....

dscurlock, May 11, 2016 IP
  2. seoaceindia

seoaceindia Banned

Best Answers:
    sometime its happen keep continue to add your link in the high pa/da sites and you get result for sure.

seoaceindia, May 11, 2016 IP
  3. TomRider

TomRider Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    There are some reasons why your domain authority can be going down:
    - the website received more or fewer links or more or fewer powerful links. Your site's link profile may even remain completely unchanged and still see fluctuation in DA because the sites pointing to you have been recalculated to have better or worse metrics;
    - Google changed things in their ranking algorithm and thus your models for domain authority, which measure and attempt to track to correlation with Google's rankings changed, too;
    - the web's link graph changed, and what was the number, it is lower ot higher than before. Essentially, think of this as the goalposts moving because the field's gotten bigger or smaller;
    - Your web index changed is size or structure as you toss your more spam or junk and crawl more or fewer webpages, potentially biasing against links you were counting or hadn't counted in prior indices.

TomRider, May 24, 2016 IP
  4. clean99

clean99 Active Member

Best Answers:
    MOZ is generally very slow at crawling pages so you might not see any changes for awhile. Use Majestic CF and TF instead. It will give you more up to date stats for your domain/web-page

clean99, May 24, 2016 IP
  5. Luke Patel

Luke Patel Banned

Best Answers:
    sometime your backlink removed by sites so that is why your pa da going down.

Luke Patel, May 24, 2016 IP
  6. iwebsocial

iwebsocial Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    To increase your domain authority you have to create backlinks from high authority sites. You can do Guest posting on high authority blogs. This will help you to increase your domain authority.

iwebsocial, May 29, 2016 IP
  7. Friendback

Friendback Peon

Best Answers:
    There are many major and minor factors behind Domain authority calculation. Building back links, Contextual back links, Writing better, Strong Inter-linking are very important factors for a website.

Friendback, May 31, 2016 IP