1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Revamped Short Stories Website - Please Review

Discussion in 'Websites' started by Galaxian, Mar 30, 2016.

I've recently revamped my user-driven short stories website. Please give your opinion of www.shortstories101.com

Logged in users have advanced functionality, such as bookmarking and favouriting.

Galaxian, Mar 30, 2016 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    I like it. I obviously have nothing to compare it to but the site looks really professional.
    My only suggestion would be to have some info on shortstories101.com/write/ before it throws me to the login page to explain "what's in it for me" and any rules (unique?) you might have.

sarahk, Apr 27, 2016 IP
  3. Galaxian

Galaxian Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for your review. A number of changes have taken place since this initial request, so feel free to re-review. However, I haven't yet implemented your suggestion about the login page, unfortunately.

Galaxian, May 18, 2016 IP
  4. learnwebsitedesigncom

learnwebsitedesigncom Active Member

Best Answers:
    I think the design is perfect, it loads fast for me, is responsive and it even looks just as good on smaller screens.

Great Job

learnwebsitedesigncom, May 19, 2016 IP