1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Free vs Paid SEO plugins ?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by csgo, May 16, 2016.

I want to know if there is anything paid (SEO plugin) which is considered better then Yoast SEO or other free plugins ?

csgo, May 16, 2016 IP
  2. ulterios

ulterios Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I did lots of testing last year including A-B testing and "All in one SEO pack" outperformed Yoast consistently as well as some other top SEO plugins. I am not saying Yoast is bad, because compared to some others it's great, i'm just saying that All in One was better as far as results as well as ease of use and support.

They have both a Free and Paid version but most of the time the Free is all you will need.

ulterios, May 16, 2016 IP
  3. whodunit

whodunit Member

Best Answers:
    If so, I really haven't seen any. I believe that yoast and all-in-one SEO plugin are advanced enough to optimize your site. The rest is up to you as far as writing and delivering useful content that your audience will appreciate. I definitely would not recommend paying for some SEO plugin when there are several free ones that are advanced enough to do the trick.

whodunit, May 16, 2016 IP
  4. seoaceindia

seoaceindia Banned

Best Answers:
    till today no one compatible to yoast.

seoaceindia, May 16, 2016 IP
  5. Sachinsood90

Sachinsood90 Member

Best Answers:
    Yoast Plugin is the best of Wordpress If you want to waste your money then choose a Paid plugin for Wordpress

Sachinsood90, May 17, 2016 IP
  6. csgo

csgo Member

Best Answers:
    I was mostly speaking about this plugin : http://codecanyon.net/item/premium-seo-pack-wordpress-plugin/6109437 which has more than +5000 sales so I was wondering why some people are buying it while there are Yoast and other plugins .
    I don't want to waste my money but if it's worth buying then I don't mind buying it and giving it a shot .

csgo, May 17, 2016 IP
  7. ulterios

Best Answers:
    Paid or otherwise I would recommend using All in One SEO pack. They have both free and paid and the Free one is awesome and you aren't going to get better results with that one on codecanyon.

You might also want to look at the response time if you need support with the codecanyon one:
    "This author's response time can be up to 10 business days."

Also, they only have 69% of buyers giving it a 5 star rating. Look at the buyer rating and click where it says "more information".

I'd save the $40 and use it for another purpose.

ulterios, May 18, 2016 IP
  8. Pawan Kumar Singh

Pawan Kumar Singh Member

Best Answers:
    Can we use Yoast SEO for all website ?

Pawan Kumar Singh, May 18, 2016 IP
  9. csgo

csgo Member

Best Answers:
    ulterios thanks again mate . I guess I will just go for Yoast or All in one pack then !

csgo, May 18, 2016 IP
    ulterios likes this.
  10. patco

patco Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yoast is the best according to me. There is nothing this tool can't do for you when talking about plugins about SEO ;)

patco, May 18, 2016 IP
  11. ulterios

Best Answers:
    You are very welcome my friend. I have all in one on a few dozen websites and it's always been great. It's also nice because it's a lot easier to setup and deal with.

Good Luck.

ulterios, May 18, 2016 IP
  12. Pamela Turns

Pamela Turns Active Member

Best Answers:
    I guess SEO paid plugins would be really helpful for an enterprise package or if you are managing/optimizing multiple websites. A free SEO plugin tool would be enough if you are just managing a single site, Yoast is a good example.

Pamela Turns, May 18, 2016 IP