1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying 25 - 30 Page Wordpress Site + Slider Designs

Discussion in 'Services' started by LindseyInteractive, May 17, 2016.

Hello,

I am looking to get a 25 - 30 page site designed in Wordpress. The site needs to resemble the following website http://www.flexlink.com/en/home/.

We have purchase the premium wordpresss theme already for the website and is setup. We are looking for someone to come in and finish designing the website and setting up the rest of the site and all the internal pages.

You will not be required to write any content only use place holder "lorem ipsum" text.

Your requirements will be as followed:

• Design the sliders (2 - 3 slides) which resemble the slider on http://www.flexlink.com/en/home/
    • Setup the design and layouts of all 25 - 30 pages within the site
    • Completely fix the header, footer, and body of all pages
    • Design homepage layout to resemble flexlink.com
    • Setup Contact Forms
    • Do the layout and designs, photos, and headers for all the pages and use Lorum Ipsum
    You must have SKYPE and we need this completed by the end of the week (2 - 3 days), please send me your SKYPE name as well as the price for this.

You MUST include your SKYPE ID and your PRICE in the PM or we won't respond.

LindseyInteractive, May 17, 2016 IP
    hardip2057 likes this.
  2. Qura-tul-Ain

Qura-tul-Ain Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Cannot find an option to PM.

Qura-tul-Ain, May 20, 2016 IP
  3. Bill Wade

Bill Wade Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I think his mean is Conversation with him and send a Skype then he will give you his skype name. ( He don't want to public skype in here )

Bill Wade, May 20, 2016 IP