1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Effective way for doing blog comments?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by jasmine lane, Oct 31, 2011.

1. rupesh.panache58

rupesh.panache58 Greenhorn

Best Answers:

First read blog carefully and do relevant comment. you can put link in your comment.
    do care that most of site's Admin approve comment after reading it. if your comment is not relevant then most probably it will be removed.

to search blog site and related topic : search in google for High PR blog sites. then login n search topic. and start commenting.

hope this helps you.

rupesh.panache58, Apr 20, 2016 IP
  2. Mathavan K

Mathavan K Member

Best Answers:
    Choose the niche related blog and blog post, you read the post and give the reply as regarding to the post content. This kind of work get immediate approval

Mathavan K, Apr 20, 2016 IP
  3. zakariakhan

zakariakhan Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You should select niche blog for effective blog comment.Blog comment is very important for seo.Its important for ranking website as well as on-page and off-page seo.

zakariakhan, Apr 25, 2016 IP
  4. samsipllko

samsipllko Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    blog commenting is neccessary for seo

samsipllko, May 10, 2016 IP
  5. Sachinsood90

Sachinsood90 Member

Best Answers:
    Try to search Niche specify Blog to comment, Blog commenting should be very sensitive technique in SEO

Sachinsood90, May 17, 2016 IP
  6. dddougal

dddougal Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Use this to find them:

linkraider

Then comment on the blogs it finds!

dddougal, May 17, 2016 IP
  7. davidallowalert

davidallowalert Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I think this is a cool link, one thing I have to add to this thread is to post your gravatar like i have in the picture next to this, right now I am looking for blogs to comment on so that I can promote a course that has just come out called Ecom Success Academy. This is like my second blog comment and I think it is a really cool way to create more links for your website. I have even made a sale as an affiliate with that course so I am pretty amped. I made the rankings with youtube videos but now I have my website on page 5 or something and this is to amp that up further. have a good day! I like it how my message has been moderated and the link has been changed to a generic link however I want the five points for a review of a digital goods. If you follow the link above you will see my full video Ecom success Academy review. see ya.

Last edited: May 26, 2016
    davidallowalert, May 26, 2016 IP
  8. umairqureshi

umairqureshi Member

Best Answers:
    In my opinion, here is tricks like " i am observing about this article " then say what you want !!!

umairqureshi, May 26, 2016 IP
  9. JudySlean

JudySlean Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You should have your audience! Also, very important to have your own writing style and have a rich content! A lot of us, like interesting and actulity information, that is why, post only interesting pictures, photos and other cool things!

JudySlean, May 27, 2016 IP
  10. malky66

malky66 Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    If someone posted " i am observing about this article " on any blog of mine I would instantly delete it because I would know it has come from a third world spam artist.
    Anyone posting a legitimate comment would not start with that nonsense.

malky66, May 27, 2016 IP
  11. George Martinez

George Martinez Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Blog commenting is really difficult. Once you put some link, they will automatically delete it. But I guess it is effective when you put your site onf the website field. That is the only chance you may have for your comment not to be deleted.

George Martinez, May 27, 2016 IP
  12. sadeshlok

sadeshlok Member

Best Answers:
    At present the google as been droped the blog commenting

sadeshlok, May 27, 2016 IP
  13. umairqureshi

umairqureshi Member

Best Answers:
    When one person understand about the blog's moral or meaning after read that then he is going to every one agreed in any cost does'nt matter in argument or anything else.

umairqureshi, May 27, 2016 IP
  14. malky66

malky66 Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    I have no idea what you said there, You claim to be from "United State" (whatever that is) so can you please speak English instead of gibberish.

malky66, May 27, 2016 IP
  15. ngocptit

ngocptit Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    It is crucial to help make the set of Large page rank blogs who also can provide carry out follow links. Once you do this than start publishing one touch upon one blog page every alternative day time. It is vital to bear in mind the relevant and effective comment will still only work.

ngocptit, May 27, 2016 IP
  16. stephensmith041

stephensmith041 Banned

Best Answers:
    Blog commenting is a best technique to increase traffic to your article. Carefully read the article, provide answer suitable to that content. Don't spam it affect your quality of backlinks.

stephensmith041, Jun 7, 2016 IP
  17. WebDevelomentCompany

WebDevelomentCompany Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Have to give comments in related article only. If it is possible, or the blog sites allows can try to give your site some back links.

WebDevelomentCompany, Jun 7, 2016 IP
  18. SiberForum

SiberForum Banned

Best Answers:
    I agree with you entirely. Blog commenting is really helpful way to drive traffic to blogs.
    I would also recommend backlinks exchange - it is very good solution for those who want to increase amount of visitors of the site.

SiberForum, Jun 22, 2016 IP
  19. Natio

Natio Member

Best Answers:
    Hello all ..for blog commenting one must know the topic of discussion and post only relevant information about the topic and not the unwanted stuff like advertising about our own business.

Natio, Mar 2, 2017 IP
  20. metricbuzz

metricbuzz Member

Best Answers:
    Blog commenting, in terms of link building, means posting a comment on a blog post, while at the same time including a link back to your site.
    Here are a few DOs and DON’Ts in regards to blog commenting that you may find useful.

DO…
    · Add to the conversation. One of the great motto’s with SEO is keep it real. Read the article and read what other’s have commented already. Then, add a blog comment that is both informative and useful, while at the same time naturally linking back to your site.
    · Vary your anchor text (the text the link is composed of).
    · Link to your most relevant page.

DON’T…
    SPAM! Posting “Nice blog, check out my site here” will have a negative impact on you and your site in a multitude of ways. Simply don’t do it.

Just Google - inurl:/blog/ "Your Niche" "Leave a comment"

metricbuzz, Mar 4, 2017 IP