1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How do you search for believable SEO service?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by anfeng, May 16, 2016.

Hi, recently I read some threads of warriorforum and blackhatworld, found many seo services threads together with plenty of positive reviews, are these reviews trusted? Has anyone used these services for your money sites?

Solved! View solution.
    anfeng, May 16, 2016 IP
  2. umairqureshi

umairqureshi Member

Best Answers:
    Those review you search and readout there can you post here ?

umairqureshi, May 16, 2016 IP
  3. Ahfaz Ahmed

Ahfaz Ahmed Member

Best Answers:
    SEO services aren't something you should buy now. These services are great and reviews are authentic too, but the methods most of these people use are black-hat. So when you will order their service, you will see results quickly but in a few weeks or months everything will go away and your site will get penalized.

Ahfaz Ahmed, May 16, 2016 IP
    You can easily get got online by people trying to sell you snake oil. Sadly, some or many of the reviews can be fakes. I'd recommend that you do a thorough online research in several places online about the service, not just in the forum or community that they hang out in. Place the business and also the seller's name in the search engines and see what comes up. The results may surprise you. Also some sellers will offer a free or low cost trial of their service. This is a great way to try before you buy - or do a low-risk investment before shelling out big money.

whodunit, May 16, 2016 IP
    corporatemanager likes this.
  5. ulterios

ulterios Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I would never trust review found on WF! Way too many times those reviews are given by people who got something free in return for their review, like money, services, free product/s, etc.. I have seen WAY too much fake and/or untrustworthy reviews on WF to trust any review found there. As for BHF, I have no idea if the reviews there are to be trusted, but coming from a "Black Hat" niche forum then you might be careful.

If I was looking for this service, then I would search around the web and TRY to find some kind of reliable information

ulterios, May 16, 2016 IP