1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Looking For A GOOD Alternative Google Ads

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by ecchi, Jan 28, 2016.

Who (going on experience) would you recommend for advertising in a similar form to Google Ads? IE my ad appears on a website, and every time someone clicks on it, I pay them money. Thanks For Your advice.

Adenda: I know I will probably also get a lot of advert sellers either posting or sending me private messages in reply. That is OK. I will consider your service. However, before posting or PMing me please note:
    • I do mean "Google Ads style". I am not interested in pop under, pop up, blind clicks, paid clickers, etc - don't waste my time with these.
    • I am only interested in REPUTABLE dealers. That is, I need to see a website with details of advertising deals on it before discussing anything with you. I am NOT interested if you just ask me to email or PM you, nor will I be interested if your website asks me for ANY of my details before it has explained the FULL details of the deals you offer.
    • If I don't know you, I will start with a VERY low investment at first, and only build it up after I have seen results. Sorry, but I have been burned before.
    • It needs to be easy to understand and use. I'm not looking at bloody confusing or badly written "help" files. I just want to set my keyword bids, change the bids if needed, and leave it at that.
    • Nor am I interested in downloading software to manage my adverts, I want an "online web interphaze"!
    EDIT If you need to know the type of thing I am advertising before approaching me, it is the service in my signature.

Last edited: Jan 28, 2016
    ecchi, Jan 28, 2016 IP
  2. Daniel Rodrick

Daniel Rodrick Active Member

Best Answers:
    Give a try @ TraffiChemy.Com :cool:

Daniel Rodrick, Jan 28, 2016 IP
  3. robyries

robyries Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Adsense joint venture.. That is alternative....

robyries, Jan 28, 2016 IP
  4. sexyshare90

sexyshare90 Member

Best Answers:
    I think no one ad network can compete with google adsense, if you find some network offer great rates like google adsense. I'm sure it will decreased after 1 week / month. You can still use google adsense via adsense join venture, it was very popular.

sexyshare90, Jan 29, 2016 IP
  5. ecchi

ecchi Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks I will look at them

Umm, AdSense is Google Ads. Can't use Google Ads as an alternative to Google Ads!!!!!!!!

Well you haven't looked too hard then! I have limited experience as I only started looking a week ago, however in my limited experience so far: There are a few con men out there, but most are genuine, and most work out well under Google's price. This is probably NOT because they are better, but because buying ads is a bidding process, and the more bidders there are, the more you have to pay to win the bid, making Google expensive. This is not Google's fault, it is because Google is the most famous, and most people are too lazy to look around. Like you, they just use Google and don't bother looking at alternatives. So that Google will always be two to three times the price of everyone else. Good news for Google shareholders, and since the only people paying extra are the lazy bums who are prepared to pay extra rather than do some work, then no one really gets hurt.

But I am prepared to do the work.

Plus the point is moot, because Google do not allow "adverts that are adverts" so I can't use them anyway (look at my sig - I tried to advertise that site, they told me they would not accept adverts for that site because it is an advertising site, if I want to advertise on Google my site must be entirely free content, not designed to sell anything, with maybe the occasional small banner or text ad).

ecchi, Jan 30, 2016 IP
  6. ecchi

ecchi Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks, but I had already looked at their site (found a link on this site) before posting. They are the reason I added the following condition :
    They have a big, impressive looking site which says, over and over again "We are great, we are really really great" but deliberately gives you no useful information about their service. Sure sign that they are con men, trying to take newbies for a few dollars.

ecchi, Jan 30, 2016 IP
  7. ecchi

ecchi Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks just looked at them. None to keen on their website for the same reason I quoted for Infolinks. Also, from what limited information they did give (which was about 10% of bugger all) it does not look like they do AdWords style adverts.

ecchi, Jan 31, 2016 IP
  8. blogspot

blogspot Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Try zanox

blogspot, Feb 15, 2016 IP
  9. nikipink

nikipink Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Media.net (powered by Bing) is one of the best alternatives for Adsense.
    It is a contextual ad network.

nikipink, Feb 17, 2016 IP
  10. John.k.D

John.k.D Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Infolinks is the most over.

John.k.D, Feb 23, 2016 IP
  11. ecchi

ecchi Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for your replies.

Had a slight problem which delayed this project, but am back on track now so will be looking at the advertising companies you all recommended over the weekend and will do the "best reply" thing next week, when I have sorted my advertising campaign.

Thanks for taking the time to post replies.

ecchi, Feb 26, 2016 IP
  12. ivink3aray

ivink3aray Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    i thinks media.net and contextweb.com is a good solutions from adsense. you can try it now

ivink3aray, May 15, 2016 IP
    seoaceindia likes this.
  13. ecchi

ecchi Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks but: Media.net won't give you their prices until you sign up, so are obviously very expensive. Contextweb.com don't load on IE, and gets a "untrustworthy site" report on Chrome!

ecchi, May 15, 2016 IP
  14. ivink3aray

ivink3aray Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    please try it before and show him the statistics all ads

ivink3aray, May 16, 2016 IP
  15. seoaceindia

seoaceindia Banned

Best Answers:
    info-links always best.

seoaceindia, May 16, 2016 IP
  16. StealThePixels

StealThePixels Member

Best Answers:
    @seoaceindia Will infolinks allow, like Adsense, to put your ad code tags in whatever site you have, provided that your first site (and only that) has been accepted? Or every site where you put the code must be manually approved by them?

StealThePixels, May 19, 2016 IP