1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Contest Logo for creative agency, US$40 + USD$10 to PayPal, 48 hours

Discussion in 'Design Contests' started by EASYDOMAIN4ALL, May 12, 2016.

1. katesrobyn

katesrobyn Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    i will submit

katesrobyn, May 15, 2016 IP
  2. katesrobyn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    [​IMG]

katesrobyn, May 15, 2016 IP
    EASYDOMAIN4ALL likes this.
  3. logoesdesign

logoesdesign Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
  4. kainraziall

kainraziall Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Another Entry, Hope you like it

[​IMG]

kainraziall, May 15, 2016 IP
  5. cosmin90

cosmin90 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    My try:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Feedback appreciated, thank you!

cosmin90, May 15, 2016 IP
  6. EASYDOMAIN4ALL

EASYDOMAIN4ALL Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    This contest has ended :). We are just going through logos to identify which one we will be using. There are some really good entries :) . Thank you so much guys!! Definitely DP has some real talents and that's why I prefer DP for creativity.

I will decide on winner and will also send individual feedback.

Please do not submit any more entry!

Thank you,
    Krish

EASYDOMAIN4ALL, May 15, 2016 IP
  7. katesrobyn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    sample view on gold print;
    [​IMG]

katesrobyn, May 16, 2016 IP
  8. EASYDOMAIN4ALL

EASYDOMAIN4ALL Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi All,
    We have reached a decision about the logo :).

The winner is @gibblet . Congrats, you’ve just made me the perfect logo for us. While I liked the revisions, I think the initial design submitted was definitely the best. You’ve managed to give off a strong, bold vibe along with a good looking logo which fits what impression I’m looking to give potential clients. I will contact you soon :)

While I have chosen another design, I’d like to say thank you all who have participated and give you a bit of feedback on the logo design by you.

@davidearner : I liked the idea behind the design you came up with and there is nothing wrong with the design, I think this logo would be more suited towards a vintage night bar.

@SGDESIGNS : Love how you fitted the suit within the logo, but I think this logo is a bit away from what I was looking for.

@3SS : I love this logo, If I could have chosen two logos this would have been it, the only thing I would pick on would be the font choice and yellow behind the tagline. Your first revision was much better font wise, I liked the cleaner layout of it but something about the font still wasn’t catching me. Your second revision, those fonts moved further away from what I was looking for.

@coolwanz : This logo design was one of the top on my list of logos I really liked, I loved the simplicity of it and font choice. And it gives the impression of simplicity and creativity. While nothing is actually wrong with the logo design at all, the vibe of the logo didn’t have the strong, serious feel that I later found I was personally looking for. The revision added that little something to the logo while keeping the simplicity and creativity feel, but like mentioned earlier the design wasn’t giving the right vibe for what I was looking for.

@Borduria : This design didn’t fit what I was looking for in a logo.

@logoesdesign : I love the simplicity of the design, but the font wasn’t what I was looking for. The font used in the revision of the logo was much better than the originally chosen font. While the logo is really good, it didn’t quite fit what I was looking for. In the second last revision, design is definitely very creative, simplistic and I really like it, but the design itself didn’t fit what I was looking for. In the last revision, really liked this logo and the font was well chosen. I think with this logo the suit and tie didn’t quite fit what I was looking for.

@kainraziall : This design is really cool to look at, I like the way you’ve fitted the suit into it but it didn’t quite fit what I was looking for. In your last revision, love the suit in the shield and the font is spot on, love how clean it looks but it didn’t quite fit what I was looking for in a logo. I think it may be that the suit part of the logo looks like it’s missing something.

@topsniper : The font is spot on, I love the clean look of it, the design of the suit just wasn’t doing it for me, I think the fact it is round didn’t fit what I was looking for. Thanks for the revision, again from the original design, the font is spot on but I think it’s the suit that didn’t quite fit what I was looking for.

@katesrobyn : Love how you’ve fitted the suit into the B, While the design is really cool it didn’t quite fit what I was looking for and I think would be more suited towards a top secret / mob type game.

@cosmin90 : I love how you fit the suit into the O of the logo and the font choice was nice but it didn’t quite fit what I was looking for in a logo.

Thank you so much all! Really appreciate your designs and participation.

Best Regards,
    Krish

EASYDOMAIN4ALL, May 16, 2016 IP
    gibblet likes this.