1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling I will find the gold sitting right under your nose

Discussion in 'Services' started by Matthew Sayle, Mar 16, 2016.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
Yes

Qualifies for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    Being a professional website flipper, I am able to find almost instant opportunities to double, triple or even quadruple your website traffic and earnings.

If you think your website is fully optimized, you haven't seen anything yet!

For just $5.00, I will dig deep into your website to find golden opportunities that can be utilized to put your traffic into hyper-drive.

Whether you have just purchased the website or have owned it for years, give me a try!

I offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee. You don't like my report, I will buy it back from you - no questions asked!

Please, Established sites only - no starter sites.

Must be added to Google Search Console at Google.com/Webmasters

Willing to give away free samples to qualified DP members!

RE-SELLERS OK!

Matthew Sayle, Mar 16, 2016 IP
  2. Matthew Sayle

Matthew Sayle Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 25
    As Buyer:
    81.8% - 9
    If you're not added to Google Search Console, you can send me a list of keywords from your server stats or Analytics.

This will still work, just may not be as in-depth.

Just finished up a report for @kess070, I am hoping to receive an unbiased review :)

Matthew Sayle, Mar 27, 2016 IP
  3. kess070

kess070 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hey Matt

So sorry for the late review but i got caught up with stuff and i forgot about the service you provided/ Anyhow, i was so impressed with what you provided so I always intended to leave you a review, so here goes...

REVIEW

Matt provided a service to analyse one of my websites to see if he could uncover opportunities to gain more traffic. I gave him a site that had some traffic already. Being an experienced seo myself, I am always sceptical about what value a third party can add that i wouldn't uncover myself already. But i left Matt to do his work and BOY DID HE WORK SOME MAGIC! He basically analysed my site in great detail and depth and treated it as his own. He did ALL the things I would have done (and do) for my own sites as an seo and analysed my site to deliver absolute gems of opportunities. He anaylsed the site with a fine tooth comb and sent an extremely detailed report on where to find traffic from next.

if you have a site with some traffic then hand it over to Matt and I guarantee that you will have a pleasant smile on your face. I've been on DP and a lot of other hardcore seo forums for a hell of a long time and I know my stuff and know that Matt is one of a handful of people delivering a GENUINE service.

kess070, May 13, 2016 IP
  4. Miha82

Miha82 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    Hi Matthew,

Can I order such SEO expertise for my website? I'm also interested in other services you provide (SERP increase, Facebook promotion). Of course, if you have time for all this :)

Miha82, Jul 4, 2016 IP
  5. Matthew Sayle

Matthew Sayle Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 25
    As Buyer:
    81.8% - 9
    @Miha82

I would love to help you out.

Shoot me some details about your site so I can give it a quick glance, so I know what I'm dealing with.

Matthew Sayle, Jul 4, 2016 IP
  6. Miha82

Miha82 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    Sent you a PM. Thanks!

Miha82, Jul 4, 2016 IP