1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to start my LEAD selling Business?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by rasel111, May 11, 2016.

Hi,
    I have a plan to start a new business.I can hunt 1000's of lead of USA and Canada with business name,Business phone,Business owner name,Email,business category,City,Country,ZIP, etc.But I don't know how and to whom i will sale these leads.

Please help me to find the right path to Develop my new business

rasel111, May 11, 2016 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    you can "hunt" leads?
    Does lead selling even work these days? I think genuine buyers have learned that putting their details into forms on random sites doesn't give them the best companies to work with.

sarahk, May 11, 2016 IP
  3. rasel111

rasel111 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, My friend i can hunt leads.I think you are right to some extent .but among lots of companies how many % you can expect that customer will visit you.But connecting to your customer will increase the probability of conversion.Online marketing can be a example from your point of view which I agree as well.But for accuracy direct marketing or tale marketing lead plays am vital roll.

rasel111, May 11, 2016 IP
  4. KylieSweet

KylieSweet Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    To generate leads you need a product or services that is interesting and beneficial to the users. Invest first and gain trust from your target audience.

KylieSweet, May 11, 2016 IP
  5. WebmasterPhil

WebmasterPhil Member

Best Answers:
    Getting business profiles could be lucrative for market research. Ask companies if they're interesting at targeting certain businesses for networking. You can easily be their independent contracting researcher.

For example, maybe a shipping company would want to get business profiles from a certain neighborhoods to send their promotional materials to. You can offer this service to the shipping company.

WebmasterPhil, May 11, 2016 IP
  6. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    @rasel111 - I still don't understand what you mean by "hunt"

sarahk, May 11, 2016 IP
  7. JudySlean

JudySlean Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Is it local busiess?
    I think you can use local adversiting, blogging, and social networks too! Also, you can try to use email marketing!

JudySlean, May 11, 2016 IP
  8. vna1611

vna1611 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Lead selling business?

Most people will find it hard to believe

That your business is genuine...

Even if it might be 100% genuine.

The truth is..

There are many scammers selling all

Fraudulent leads.

And people know of this.

All the best.

Regards.

vna1611, May 12, 2016 IP
    sarahk likes this.
  9. cathaylist.com

cathaylist.com Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I agreed with vna1611, there are many scammers.
    So far, I failed to buy leads from many places as fiverr or here.
    The data are almost outdated or unrelated or just trash.
    No matter what kind of ways they claim to generate the leads like manually, script.
    The leads I got are all useless as trash.

cathaylist.com, May 12, 2016 IP
    sarahk likes this.
  10. Jason Watts

Jason Watts Peon

Best Answers:
    There is one way that I know of that works well and does not have a scamming problem.

What you do is build a website that gets a high placement in a local Google search result

i.e. Landscaper Greenville NC

Once you are on the first page of google you should be getting traffic.
    The closer you are to the #1 position the more traffic you'll get.

Then you can do one of three things

1) Rent the front page of the website to a landscaping company
    2) Get paid for the leads that come in from a phone number that you can forward and track to another company (callfire.com)
    3) Get paid for forwarding lead contact info that comes in from people filling out a form on the website (easily tracked)​

The main points to remember are...

1) You own and control the web property
    2) You get paid for the leads that you can track and forward another company
    3) If the company no longer wants your leads you can sell the leads to one of their competitors
    4) If you are renting the front page out you can put a competing company's info on there instead
    5) The whole thing runs virtually on it's own without you having to do anything once it is set up​

The interesting thing is you are not limited to how many sites you can build.
    You have the option of targeting several niches in one city then duplicate it for other cities all over the country

Yes I know this is a bit of work up front - but this is a viable business model.
    And since it IS a business there is going to be an investment of time and money upfront.

The thing is you don't have to do any of it yourself.
    If you can't build a website on your own or know how to get it to rank on page one of google there ARE people to do that for you at a reasonable cost. Just go to upwork.com.

All you have to do is manage the project (making the deals to sell the leads) and collect the money.

Then once you have a working model you can duplicate that same site in thousands of other cities in the country.
    Or you can go for multiple niches in one city (landscaper, dentist, roofer, painter, etc) THEN duplicate all those in other cities.

Bonus: Once you have it built and generating leads you can also sell the whole website to a local company or on flippa.com for a large 4 to 5 figure payout.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks
    Jason Watts

Last edited by a moderator: May 12, 2016
    Jason Watts, May 12, 2016 IP
  11. NetStar

NetStar Notable Member

Best Answers:
    After all the years of being on digital point you should know that "hunt leads" simply means some foreign kid is going to write down random contact information that he finds on web sites and try to sell it to a random business unsuccessfully..

NetStar, May 14, 2016 IP
  12. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Well I hoped he had something more sophisticated than that going on, after all scraped information (even if it's done manually) wouldn't be called a "lead" by any of the people I know who work in sales.

sarahk, May 14, 2016 IP
  13. eric_wahlberg

eric_wahlberg Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    I think, you make your list more genuine like cosmotic surgeons, application developer, mortage lender etc. It will be more beneficial especially for Indians.

eric_wahlberg, May 16, 2016 IP
  14. RankWebz

RankWebz Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yes! It works of you will give guarantee of this that your all leads are spam free.
    You can try these sites, may be its useful for you.
    seoclerksdotcom
    class15dotcom
    clickonomy

RankWebz, May 16, 2016 IP
  15. rasel111

rasel111 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I scraped them from various website but I have a team who call them and verify the information.I am in position with 100 k category wise lead.

rasel111, May 24, 2016 IP
  16. NetStar

NetStar Notable Member

Best Answers:
    That isn't a lead... That's no different than getting numbers from a phone book....

NetStar, May 25, 2016 IP
    sarahk likes this.
  17. CakeRake

CakeRake Member

Best Answers:
    CakeRake, May 25, 2016 IP
  18. NetStar

NetStar Notable Member

Best Answers:
    heh.. I received a random call today... A lady with a strong accent goes "You got windows problem I heard, yes?". I'm like wtf are you talking about and after a awkward moment of silence she goes "You got 1 or 2 computer, yes?" and I go "I got 10,000 computers what is this call about and where did you get my information?". After another awkward moment of silence she replies "Yes. You ever have personal computer problem?" and I laugh and tell her I'm sure I have and hung up. Did she just verify my "lead" so it can be sold to a PC Repair shop?

NetStar, May 26, 2016 IP
    sarahk likes this.
  19. Shakshee

Shakshee Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Bigger firms usually will need lots of leads and they would desire working with providers who can provide them the volume they need. If your lead volume supply is large enough for them, then they might be serious in working with you directly.

You can evaluate selling leads to several brokers that you can make more on the same lead.

Regarding confirmation - you may want to do mobile number verification when you record the lead. That way you know the number is verified and for such leads can charge more as well.

Shakshee, Jun 30, 2016 IP