1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

My ClickBank Earnings Over The Past 2 Years. Is ClickBank Worth It?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by DroneShop, Dec 3, 2015.

I dont promote ClickBank anymore but I have a blog and website promoting there products that Earns about $1500 per year on its own.

As you can see from the screen prints the first few week i make $150 - $200 a week! Taught I was on a Winner till Craigslist cracked down on posting multiply ads in different countries.

Now the account is in the red but that will clear soon.

Was it worth it? You decide...

Attached Files:

DroneShop, Dec 3, 2015 IP
  2. iwebsocial

iwebsocial Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The amount is good as you did not put any efforts on it. However i suggest you to indulge yourself and start working on it. I am sure you will make more of it.

iwebsocial, Dec 12, 2015 IP
  3. ArimaG

ArimaG Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You were making money so its definitely worth it!! You just got to tweak some things but you had a great start. Many people cannot make money on Clickbank its.... difficult.

ArimaG, Dec 14, 2015 IP
  4. HCFGrizzly

HCFGrizzly Member

Best Answers:
    You are getting more money than people are getting and from what you say, without involving too much time in it.
    If you want to get more try a few tweaks and see how that reflects in your revenue.
    The split testing method helped many of my affiliates to see an increase in profits.

HCFGrizzly, Dec 14, 2015 IP
  5. Aaron Ward

Aaron Ward Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    More traffic = more profit. Start building an email list and market what your promoting to them. Talk to the affiliate's and ask them if they have any advice on how you should go about promoting their product.

Aaron Ward, Dec 14, 2015 IP
  6. Mike Park

Mike Park Member

Best Answers:
    it sounds like you kind of lost your passion around this project.....
    why not find a clickbank product you love and believe in... actually buy the clickbank product so you can stand behind it!

Mike Park, Dec 18, 2015 IP
  7. Marcin Curst

Marcin Curst Member

Best Answers:
    Why You don't create own product ? You have 100% in sales better conversion and You have affiliate additional profit and free email list builder .

Marcin Curst, Dec 22, 2015 IP
  8. DroneShop

DroneShop Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thanks, for the encouragement, the site already builds an email list, I should start using it, I am planning on putting more effort when I get time.

DroneShop, May 4, 2016 IP
  9. evelinawilliams007

evelinawilliams007 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    I've promoted Clickbank back in the day. Article marketing was huge back in 2009 - 2012 (I've probably published over 10.000 articles that have generated over $200,000 in just about 3 years. To be frank, I have outsourced the articles and basically all the submissions which was an investment of $60,000. I was aiming higher but just stopped, only to find more lucrative income streams/investments. I did do well if I think about it now I've earned about $140,000 promoting products and another $10,000 promoting my own product that is still in the market. In 2012 I've sold my websites that were making on average $8000/month for $150,000 so basically I made close to $300,000 from Clickbank, don't ask me, it wasn't something I liked doing since all the management in the background wasn't easy but the profits lured me to go on promoting. Times have changed, article marketing is completely different these days. I'm laso looking to sell my Clickbank product since it has to have a new owner that wants to get into its niche and start banking some serious money.

Is clickbank worth it? As long as you know how to sell the products in the marketplace it's worth it. If you ask me? I have way better ways to generate income streams: investments, stocks, e-commerce. ;)

Cheers

evelinawilliams007, May 9, 2016 IP
  10. DroneShop

DroneShop Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hello evelinawilliams007,

I am Impressed, thanks for sharing your story, was interesting. How much will you sell your Clickbank product for?
    Things have really changed alright, with Google making many changes that will affect the SEO of a lot of older websites promoting Clickbank products, I think anyway.

DroneShop, May 9, 2016 IP
  11. blueprint media group

blueprint media group Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    why not run some solo ads to increase your affiliate sales.

blueprint media group, May 10, 2016 IP
  12. DroneShop

DroneShop Greenhorn

Best Answers:

DroneShop, May 11, 2016 IP