1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to spread my content across platforms?

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by Miguel Soares, Feb 29, 2016.

I have a tour business and I want to start using social media a lot to reach potential customers.

Main social media platforms I'm thinking about using are Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest.
    Let me know if you think I need something else.
    I'm also thinking about adding a blog to my website.

But my question is: what content should I post where?

For example, should I post the same pictures on all of them?
    Or different ones in each platform?

Etc.

Any help appreciated.

Miguel Soares, Feb 29, 2016 IP
  2. chellosp

chellosp Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    1. You should use Twitter too.
    2. You can post a lot of things: about the tours, the city, events happening in the week, weather, etc.

chellosp, Mar 10, 2016 IP
  3. coalvic

coalvic Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Create high-quality viral content and adapt it for the specific social network

coalvic, Mar 17, 2016 IP
  4. The Soul Explorer

The Soul Explorer Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You should include twitter and instagram for social media.

If you have tour business, then, you should write a quality content about the tour you have been.

You must use different pictures to each post to attract clients.

The Soul Explorer, Apr 16, 2016 IP
  5. Jamesthegreat

Jamesthegreat Peon

Best Answers:
    Don't forget youtube. I don't know what kind of a tour business you have but it should be easy to record a few videos and put them online. Those will both inform and educate people about your business.

Regarding other socials, you can watch what your competition is doing if there is one. You can do similar stuff enriching it with a bit of your spice so that you are original.

Also, look for the most liked or shared content just to learn what people enjoy most and use it for inspiration. Think how you can make use of it when promoting your business.

Jamesthegreat, May 10, 2016 IP
  6. Finley

Finley Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    All social media you can think of is essential.
    Nevertheless, I good advice is for you to include Pinterest and YouTube.
    Plus make good graphics. This is a good strategy.

Finley, Sep 15, 2016 IP
  7. rupali12

rupali12 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I think influencer marketing is the best option for you. It will help you grow your business by unleashing the power of highly popular bloggers and incluencers on social media platforms. There are many blogging platforms like Blogmint, where you can find a long list of travel bloggers and influencers to promote your brand.

There are various benefits of travel blogging with the experts.

· You don't need to hire an in-house team to write blogs for you

· You will be able to reach out to a wider target audience by publishing blogs on top travel bloggers' blogs

· Your brand will get more attention on social media when people with thousands and millions of followers will share it

· You don't need to spare time to share content or images on social media channels as the influencers will post the content that you can share on your accounts

· There will be guarantee of high-quality content as the bloggers will publish it on their own blogs and they will never compromise with the quality

One thing I would like to tell you is that you need to be equally active on all the selected social media channels as well as on the blog. If you think that by posting content once a month is enough, you are wrong. The visitors should get new content every time they visit your blog, Facebook page, Twitter account or Pinterest account.

rupali12, Oct 14, 2016 IP
  8. KylieSweet

KylieSweet Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest are best suit to your tour business but is your brand already established or new?
    In addition, I would recommend Twitter for fast paced promotional activities and blog sites in which you can create related tour business sites for your main website.

KylieSweet, Oct 19, 2016 IP