1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Making Money: Denied For Google AdSense

Discussion in 'General Business' started by The MonDak Yak, Apr 19, 2016.

What are some other ways to make money through your website if you got denied by Google AdSense?

The MonDak Yak, Apr 19, 2016 IP
  2. WebmasterPhil

WebmasterPhil Member

Best Answers:
    Chitika, but it's not that popular anymore since it's only good for North America traffic.

There's no substitute for Adsense. I left that game a long time ago because of the Ad Blockers.

WebmasterPhil, Apr 21, 2016 IP
  3. iwebsocial

iwebsocial Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You should start with affiliate marketing. It will give you residual income if you do it wisely and perfectly. Many people earn 5 figure or even 6 figure income online through affiliate marketing.

iwebsocial, Apr 25, 2016 IP
  4. The MonDak Yak

The MonDak Yak Peon

Best Answers:
    I am very new to website building, can you explain a little on affiliate marketing?

The MonDak Yak, Apr 25, 2016 IP
  5. mimi morah

mimi morah Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yes, affiliate marketing is a good idea. Well, rather than applying to adsense, what you can do is that you rather apply to online stores such as amazon or any other online stores sell products. You apply to advertise their products on your own website. Then the more people click on the adverts on your website, it redirects to the main site and you get some money for the clicks.

mimi morah, Apr 25, 2016 IP
  6. The MonDak Yak

The MonDak Yak Peon

Best Answers:
    Wow, thank you. Very interesting. I will definitely research that as hard as I can and figure it out. Thank you for your help.

The MonDak Yak, Apr 25, 2016 IP
  7. iwebsocial

iwebsocial Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    In affiliate marketing you promote products from different merchants and you will get commission for each and every sale. There are lots of affiliate networks available out there For example Clickbank, CJ, Clickbooth etc..

iwebsocial, Apr 25, 2016 IP
  8. geoffrey foggon

geoffrey foggon Member

Best Answers:
    how much content is on your site as that is a main reason for getting denied to google adsense, they tend to like sites with lots of content. They also don't like new sites either they want sites that have been around for a while and get some traffic. But like many others have said affiliate marketing is the way to go with lots of opportunities to generate cash. eBay, amazon have them plus they do it through themselves and not a affiliate site like commission junction.

They offer lots of tools and are sites that people trust and recognize so a conversion is more likely.

geoffrey foggon, Apr 28, 2016 IP
  9. WebmasterPhil

WebmasterPhil Member

Best Answers:
    Affiliate Marketing has been around since 1997. Amazon.com help made it popular. Basically, you become a salesperson for a company or entrepreneur. You promote their products or services and if there is a sale made, you earn a commission.

WebmasterPhil, May 1, 2016 IP
  10. angelica c

angelica c Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yes, and in addition to that, think of a Youtube channel!
    Maybe you don't like to speak in front of the video... But what if people like to watch!?
    Just a thought!

angelica c, May 2, 2016 IP
  11. HostDash

HostDash Well-Known Member Premium Member

Best Answers:
    Why was you denied for Google Adsense? If it is a generic reason (not a ToS violation) then maybe you should work on it before considering monetizing your content?

So say you was denied due to lack of content, build up the quality unique content then go back to Adsense. Also how is your traffic doing? If it is minimal, there isn't really much point in adding ads yet as you wouldn't get anything so keep the user experience clean until it is justified.

Though if you really wanted to start to make money now, affiliate marketing would probably be your best option which has been described above.

HostDash, May 2, 2016 IP
  12. Cybercat

Cybercat Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Depending on your niche, Adsense just might be the worst way for you to monetize your site. You should try all other monetization methods first - particularly reaching out to advertisers directly to advertise on your site. You can make a heckuva lot money like this as well as maintain more control over your web properties and their earning ability. Yes, it might take more time to contact advertisers directly, but doing so can very well earn generate far more revenue for you than just relying on the small cut that Google wants to throw you.

Cybercat, May 2, 2016 IP
  13. Aaron111

Aaron111 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    ebay, amazon, mlm, blogging, or healthy coffee

Aaron111, May 2, 2016 IP
  14. The MonDak Yak

The MonDak Yak Peon

Best Answers:
    I was thinking about it! Not a bad idea, just need to find the time. I am also a reporter and administrative assistant on the side.

The MonDak Yak, May 2, 2016 IP
    Aaron111 likes this.
  15. Aaron111

Aaron111 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    yup" adwords...

Aaron111, May 3, 2016 IP
  16. acido255

acido255 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Long answer short

1.Set up a squeeze page or wordpress site
    2. start collecting email from it build the list
    3. sign up with any good affiliate network
    4.email your offers to your list
    5. Make money
    6. Repeat and rinse

acido255, May 8, 2016 IP
  17. DaveFG

DaveFG Member

Best Answers:
    Getting denied once is not the end of the world. If you know the reason you can resubmit. Can we see your site?

DaveFG, May 8, 2016 IP
  18. The MonDak Yak

The MonDak Yak Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes of course, here it is: http://www.themondakyak.com/index.html . I have a feeling its because technically the content is "unoriginal", and the layout would be difficult for ads anyways. I work for a newspaper and I was asked to find a way for our paper to be more of the community socially. This website was the result. And I have written most of the submissions myself for other people.

The MonDak Yak, May 9, 2016 IP
  19. The MonDak Yak

The MonDak Yak Peon

Best Answers:
    Haha, I love this list. Thank you!

The MonDak Yak, May 9, 2016 IP
  20. DaveFG

DaveFG Member

Best Answers:
    If you're saying the content isn't original, that will definitely be one reason. I don't know if it was my end but the page load speed was very slow. I would also add a lot more content on separate pages or posts. Don't forget the privacy policy/contact details and all that. Currently your visitor has to scroll all the way down the page. Big G likes user friendliness and easy navigation to different topics. I would go for a magazine type theme with a separate topic on each post/page.

DaveFG, May 9, 2016 IP