1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to make $1000+ a month with Adsense?

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by Virtualhost, Apr 17, 2016.

1. indiasbull

indiasbull Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    i sold gaming site through talkarcades.com not from here

indiasbull, Apr 23, 2016 IP
  2. Furquan Ahmed

Furquan Ahmed Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You have new site don't try to make $1000, start with $1 per month wait 10 year might be your dream come true!

Furquan Ahmed, Apr 24, 2016 IP
  3. evelinawilliams007

evelinawilliams007 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    If some is serious about growing a website's traffic, they can make a whole lot more within 10 years. I have seen websites that have grown under my eyes in the past 10 years from $1 a day to $10K a day in ad revenue alone, plus other CPA offers. Some use incontent link ad and pop-ups to increase their revenue besides the traditional ads. Just saying within 10 years a website can grow huge.

evelinawilliams007, Apr 24, 2016 IP
  4. ct75

ct75 Member

Best Answers:
    Send traffic from facebook ad campaign and get clicks..thats it

ct75, Apr 25, 2016 IP
  5. Agent000

Agent000 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Too much social media traffic is a good way to get banned for invalid activity.

Agent000, Apr 25, 2016 IP
  6. Vel

Vel Active Member

Best Answers:
    It is very hard to make money from Adsense now. You need a ton of traffic, and also relevant ads that make people want to click.

They switched it up, especially if you have a niche site. Also Adsense now analyzes clicks, so they remove clicks, before they would let clicks go through as long as they were not from your IP which is illegal to click your own ad, now they also do something where the ads that appear on your site are only from what a person who is searching online search for. For example if you have a Food niche, and someone goes to your site they used to put nothing but Food related ads so they would have people clicking on them, now if you have ads that irrelevant to the website theme of food, so you will get mostly things you search for only because Google gathers info on what you search for, so if you search for something like politics they seem to show politic ads.

I dont know why but whatever website I go to I see some ads that have nothing to do with that websites niche. I think google should change it back and only put ads that are relevant to the website not to the visitors search history or interest.

Vel, Apr 25, 2016 IP
  7. JamesColin

JamesColin Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Hi, actually the gaming niche is one of the worst choice for adsense.. Anyway it is bad in the sense that you need a lot more traffic than on other niches. But if you can bring in traffic because your games or articles are popular, then you can make $1000 a month.
    The problem is not how much you can make, because there is no limit, it is about the traffic involved to make X amount of $ with adsense.

JamesColin, May 5, 2016 IP
  8. Ibn Hasan

Ibn Hasan Member

Best Answers:
    At first read adsense policy, make your website contents unique & legal. Don't expect that much from a new website but if you drive traffic from social medias or paid advertising those are different things. Start SEO journey to get organic traffic from search engines like google.

Ibn Hasan, May 8, 2016 IP
  9. lordi

lordi Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    you cant directly get 1000++ without cheating LOL

lordi, May 8, 2016 IP
  10. Agent000

Agent000 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I get way more than that. Are you accusing me of cheating?

Agent000, May 8, 2016 IP
  11. DaveFG

DaveFG Member

Best Answers:
    $1000? new website? Easy, just close your eyes and dream

DaveFG, May 8, 2016 IP
    HostDash likes this.
  12. Kaas

Kaas Member

Best Answers:
    It is not going to happen with an arcade game site. Maybe $10 per month is a more realistic goal.
    $1000 pm with adsense is possible, but you need high traffic sites in niches like health, finance, law, tech etc.

Kaas, May 10, 2016 IP
  13. Symantec Space

Symantec Space Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    i think better to change category like fashion or insurance.now a days getting adsense amounts very hard . any ways best of luck

Symantec Space, May 10, 2016 IP
  14. Virtualhost

Virtualhost Active Member

Best Answers:
    I guess ur talking about micro niche website then?.. If so then maybe i can go for like web design, web hosting, or hunting niche?

Virtualhost, May 10, 2016 IP
  15. suwandichen13

suwandichen13 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I dont think micro niche will do 1k$/month. Since its high competition there.

The problem is lies on the traffic you got and users country. Maybe you need to invest more into advertising your site and target usa or ausralian.

If you can drive 100 ppl from usa or aus / day. With 2 or 3 click a day maybe can make revenue 10 - 20$/ day. But still it depend on your niche too.

suwandichen13, Jun 4, 2016 IP
  16. wikinewforum

wikinewforum Banned

Best Answers:
    Hi

I suggest to open FORUM where lots of people will come where you can earn more

Forums like EURO 2016

wikinewforum, Jun 10, 2016 IP
  17. jacksamwhite

jacksamwhite Member

Best Answers:
    Hi Virtalhoust,

If you want to earn $1000+ from your gaming website. Then you have to do analysis of game industry.

But the easy way to increase adsense is that target high cpc keywords on website and rank them, ultimately you will get high amount in your dashboard.

Your getting high cpc keywords you can use SEMRush, In SEMRush you can analysis any big website of your niche and you can get that website high cpc keywords with ranking.

jacksamwhite, Jun 14, 2016 IP
  18. Alor Nishan

Alor Nishan Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I'm not sure, you'll earn $100o or not, but do some white SEO and get unique visitors to your site. Hope that this will increase your earning.

Alor Nishan, Jun 14, 2016 IP
  19. Ultimative Tech

Ultimative Tech Member

Best Answers:
    Hi,
    Exactly you are right. The best way to get traffic is to use unique content. Fastest way to get traffic.

Ultimative Tech, Jun 17, 2016 IP
  20. krazzyhaunt

krazzyhaunt Active Member

Best Answers:
    Although we know that earning from Google adsense is the easiest job as it need just a computer with internet connection, but practically it is not so easy, as we can earn from google by showing advertisements on our web site, blog or you tube videos, but to earn 1000 USD per month we need a huge traffic from foreign visitors. So we need to update our site and blog with latest news and information, with good key words, and should have good search engine optimization so that we can get good traffic from search engine which brings higher opportunity to make extra money. At least we have at least 1 million traffic to reach this 1000 USD.

krazzyhaunt, Jun 17, 2016 IP