1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling $225 website for $20 - you don't profit, you don't keep it!

Discussion in 'Sites' started by Matthew Sayle, Mar 17, 2016.

When I sell a website, I try to pack as much value into the digital property as possible. I want the buyer to be happy being my customer, that brings them back again.

About 60% of my sales are from buyers that have purchased from me before, that speaks volume.

Today, I would like to present to you, SERPsChecker.com.

SERP stands for 'Search Engine Results Page'. So, a SERPs Checker would be a tool used to find where your site lies in the search engines, primarily Google.

Now, I want to be clear that this isn't actually a SERP Checker. It's simply a blog with relevant SEO information posted from Google's official blog via their authorized RSS feed.

The kicker is, all of the ads on the page are directing towards to most amazing SERP checker in the market today, Pro Rank Tracker via a unique affiliate link.

Everyone is approved to become a part of the Pro Rank Tracker Affiliate program, all you need is a free account.

The Pro Rank Tracker Affiliate program pays 20% commission to anyone you refer via your unique link. When someone signs up via a monthly plan - you get paid each month for LIFE!

Also, the most awesome part of the PRT affiliate program is the 90 day cookie. This means, if someone clicks on your referral link and then signs up even 89 days later - YOU get the commission!

Look more into the full program here:
    https://proranktracker.com/affiliates

Let's get into the nitty gritty...

There are many features about SERPsChecker.com that I love, however there's nothing that provides more benefit than the Social Networks Auto Poster.

What this little magician does is grabs each published post and instantly posts them to the Twitter and Facebook social media accounts.

Take a look:
    Twitter.com/SERPsChecker
    Facebook.com/serpschecker

This not only adds social signals to your website via the published links, but it also builds up the image gallery on each social network. This has been proven by some of the largest content marketers in the industry to be a great way to drive social traffic.

Also, it automatically posts the category of the post as a hashtag, we all know how important hashtags are, right?

This plugin can also turn tags into hashtags too, if you like!

Take a look:

[​IMG]

Important: The Twitter account followers are 100% real and growing. However, the Facebook account likes are FAKE! They were driven from AddMeFast.com in order to quickly secure the vanity URL. This will not affect your future social media marketing efforts, so don't worry!

I can also customize a perfect social marketing strategy for you, it will only take 15 - 30 minutes per day and worth EVERY second!

I wouldn't recommend SEO on this website because the niche is far too saturated, it would be a waste of time and money.

Stick with Social Media Marketing and you'll do fine. If after a few months you don't get a good ROI from your sweat capital, I will buy the site back from you - no questions asked.

Let's see some other great features of this website...

• Premium Theme with Lifetime Updates
    This website uses the Socially Viral theme from MyThemeShop. Thanks to their premium theme/plugin updater - you will receive updates for life!

Check out all of the kick-butt features of SociallyViral here:
    https://mythemeshop.com/themes/sociallyviral/

Don't Like this theme? Choose any other theme from MyThemeShop.com and I will install and configure that instead.

• Premium WP In Post Ads Plugin
    Brought to you by MyThemeShop, the WP In Post Ads plugin seamlessly displays advertising inside of posts, automatically!

You can set where and when you want the ads displayed, and forget about it - this nifty plugin will handle the rest.

Everything is 100% customizable, so you can display just the right ads at the right time.

Are you a fan of A/B testing? It does that too!

Also, I have set this up so that these ads are NOT blocked by Ad Blocker Software - Maximize your impressions!

Check it out:
    https://mythemeshop.com/plugins/wp-in-post-ads/

[​IMG]

• WP Notification Bar PRO
    This is probably the funnest plugin I have ever used. When the site loads, there is an awesome notification bar that pops across the top of the website.

This plugin allows you to change ANYTHING about this bar. When to show it, who to show it to, where to show it, what to show on it - the control is at your fingertips!

Right now I have it set as a simple button link, affiliate of course!

This notification bar can also beautifully display newsletter signs up forms, social icons, search bars, countdowns and many more - it's up to you!

Check it out:
    https://mythemeshop.com/plugins/wp-notification-bar/

• WP My Backup PRO
    Did you know? 90% of businesses that suffer a data loss are forced to close within 2 years? It's true!

Never fear data loss with WP My Backup Pro. This lightning fast and super lightweight plugin automatically backs your site up via any method you prefer.

Currently, I have it set to backup the entire site once per week, and save a copy in the FTP directory AND my Google Drive account. This can be changed however you like, just set it and forget it!

Check it out:
    https://mythemeshop.com/plugins/my-wp-backup-pro/

• WP Time to Read PRO
    Ever look at an article and think,
    "I wonder how long it will take me to read this?"

Well, thanks to WP Time to Read by MyThemeShop, your readers will never ask themselves that question.

This innovative and technologically advanced plugin displays the average time it will take to read every article via a pre-defined average read time.

Also, the unlimited color notification bar at the very top of the page let's the reader know how much longer the article is, perfect for planning their next coffee break!

Check it out:
    https://mythemeshop.com/plugins/wp-time-to-read/

I could go on forever about the bottomless pit of features this website has to offer, but why not place a bid and find out for yourself?

Important Things you Should Know:

• When purchasing this, or any website from me - you will receive lifetime, personal support. I am always an email away.
    • You receive a 100% success guarantee. I you follow my stupid-simple marketing plan and can't seen to make a profit - I will buy the site back from you, no questions asked. Don't get discouraged, maybe you will fit better in a different niche.
    • You will receive the premium domain, appraised at hundreds of dollars, as well as full installation and set up of the website on any server. I will do it personally if it's Cpanel, or I will pay to have a developer do it if you don't use Cpanel.
    • This is NOT an automatically updating website. I have pre-loaded the articles on my end. Due to licensing terms, I cannot provide this plugin to you - even for free. However, for $20.00 - you can purchase your own copy of the automatically updating plugin. I will provide the link to you and will completely set everything up - you won't need to touch a single thing!
    Let's Summarize the deal...

This website is jam-packed with premium features, you will never want to purchase a website from anyone else again.

I am starting this auction at $20.00 with NO RESERVE!

Can't wait for the auction to end? Buy it instantly for $59.00 - I guarantee 24 hour set up time.

Let's look at the value you're receiving...
    SociallyViral Premium Theme w/ Updates - $69.00
    WP In Post Ads Premium Plugin - $39.00
    WP Notification Bar PRO Plugin - $39.00
    WP My Backup PRO Plugin - $39.00
    WP Time to Read PRO Plugin - $39.00

Total of $225.00 can be yours for just $20.00!

That's less than dinner for two!

Instead of taking your spouse out to dinner, take them to your future by purchasing this starter site to end all starter sites!

Matthew Sayle, Mar 17, 2016 IP
  2. davidptfc

davidptfc Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    0.0% - 0
    Good sales pitch Matt, count me in as interested.

davidptfc, Mar 17, 2016 IP
    Matthew Sayle likes this.
  3. HeAdCnA

HeAdCnA Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I'm a little drunk right now and not seeing clearly. What would you charge for a torrent site? I really want to own one but I'm way to busy at work right now and not the best scripter in the world;)

HeAdCnA, Mar 17, 2016 IP
  4. Matthew Sayle

Matthew Sayle Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 25
    As Buyer:
    81.8% - 9
    I would charge $1,000,000.

Please make the payment before sobering up.

Last edited: Mar 18, 2016
    Matthew Sayle, Mar 18, 2016 IP
  5. Oliver O Gara

Oliver O Gara Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Is this site still live? Im interested...

Oliver O Gara, May 8, 2016 IP
  6. Matthew Sayle

Matthew Sayle Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 25
    As Buyer:
    81.8% - 9
    Sorry, this site has been sold a while ago.

Matthew Sayle, May 8, 2016 IP