1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Stay Away From Them (Scammers List) 2016

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by metroTalkies, Mar 31, 2016.

As more and more people are getting scammed by ad companies who promise to pay high CPMS, CPC but at the end of the day DONT PAY even pennies and resort to GEOs for its cause.

I request all well distinguished members of DP to make ONE POST for ONE SCAM company with details of how you got duped, screenshot of earnings, email/chat transcripts if any under this thread. I want this thread to serve as QUICK REFERENCE for anyone publishers who are thinking of joining any new Ad Company.

NOTE: THIS THREAD IS NOT CREATED TO BASH any Ad Company but to make aware of scammers.

RULES OF THIS THREAD

1. Fake Traffic site owners are requested to STAY AWAY from this thread to make fake claims. I personally will nullify such claims.

2. Low paying Ad Companies cannot be listed as scammers as long as they make payment and don't violate their own terms. But, If a company claims they will pay $1 CPM for IN traffic and they pay $0.30 (For IN traffic only) then that will be considered scam. Whereas if a company claims to pay at most $1 and pays even $0.05 it wont be considered as scam. So all publishers must read the fine print before signing up.

3. You need to be publisher of that company and need to show your outstanding earnings screenshot, email communication transcripts requesting payment with their response (if any). You can't directly come here and claim any company fraud before contacting the ad company.

4. Your first communication (requesting payment) with the Ad company must be at least a week old.

5. Know the company AD types are they serving only CPA ads or Pop ups, etc. If your site is optimized more for CPM/CPC and don't perform well with CPA then please don't join them at first place instead of crying later and calling them SCAM.

6. The targeted Ad Companies are requested to make their counter argument by making replies to respective complaint post within this thread. Yes, Ad companies are welcomed to make their point and reach to resolution. As mentioned earlier our target is not to defame any company but resolve issues between ad company and publishers.

BASIC RULE OF THUMB TO JOIN NEW AD COMPANIES

1. Check any Ad company age (Checking domain whois gives rough idea) before joining them , see how long they have been into business. Older the better.

2. If you are joining any ad company FIRST check their CONTACT details. I would steer away from ad companies who don't have any address (Company Address). Joining companies who don't publish their phone number, postal address are prone to high risk. If you have time try calling those published numbers before joining the company to ask more about those companies. It will even increase your chance of getting accepted as publisher.

3. Read FAQs, terms, means and mode of payment before joining any ad companies. Know what is minimum threshold and NET payment terms. Popular ones are NET15/30.

metroTalkies, Mar 31, 2016 IP
  2. SasquachYeti

SasquachYeti Active Member

Best Answers:
    You can add 3 Networks to the list:

Bcvc - Waiting for payment since 3 months, no reply from support

AdOnly - Waiting for payment since 2 months, no reply from support

AdFocus - Ban without any reason, no payment, no reply from support

SasquachYeti, Apr 1, 2016 IP
  3. methad0ne

methad0ne Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Adforati - Doesn't pay, doesn't answer on support ticket.

[​IMG]

methad0ne, Apr 1, 2016 IP
  4. crystygye

crystygye Active Member

Best Answers:
    Adforati, adnow

crystygye, Apr 1, 2016 IP
  5. metroTalkies

metroTalkies Active Member

Best Answers:
    Screnshots of earnings and transcripts will be much better than just naming companies.

metroTalkies, Apr 1, 2016 IP
  6. HieuDang

HieuDang Member

Best Answers:
    Mobecpm.com
    No payment, No reply support
    [​IMG]

HieuDang, Apr 2, 2016 IP
  7. metroTalkies

metroTalkies Active Member

Best Answers:
    AdNow made my outstanding payments. If anyone is still not getting paid then do contact them using support ticket.

metroTalkies, Apr 10, 2016 IP
  8. Ch Zahid

Ch Zahid Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I think that mobecpm.com is fake and i am getting daily 40k visitors and 1M + pageviews and my earning is $90 daily on mobecpm but they did not reply me thats why i thought that they are fake because they their ecpm is $1.30 i dont think so they will pay me ..

Ch Zahid, May 4, 2016 IP
  9. Ch Zahid

Ch Zahid Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hello Did you get payment or not still please reply
    Thanks

Ch Zahid, May 4, 2016 IP
  10. HieuDang

HieuDang Member

Best Answers:
    no payment for March earning
    no reply ticket
    scam

HieuDang, May 5, 2016 IP
  11. Ch Zahid

Ch Zahid Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yes They are fake in the market thats why the gives 1 cent per click cheap Mobecpm and their second website is activepop please do not use them i lost my a lots of payment with them

Ch Zahid, May 8, 2016 IP
  12. Ch Zahid

Ch Zahid Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Did You Know any legit and twice payment in a month network for only display ads i mean just put banners and earned with CPM ?

Ch Zahid, May 8, 2016 IP
  13. HieuDang

HieuDang Member

Best Answers:
    I had but how many impression do you have per day?

HieuDang, May 8, 2016 IP
  14. Ch Zahid

Ch Zahid Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I am getting 10K to 50K visitors Daily and 150K to 170K pageviews daily So i only Estimated for 10K Visitor I think 150K Impressions Daily if i Put 3 Banner

Ch Zahid, May 8, 2016 IP