1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Offering free css help

Discussion in 'CSS' started by d_boy, Nov 16, 2012.

Hi all,

Im offering free css help whoever needs.Just pm me and i will add you on skype.I will do my best to help you out.
    I have done 2 css courses and currenlty making sites as well.
    Im helping people for just beacause i want more practice.

Thanks for reading.

d_boy, Nov 16, 2012 IP
  2. Spruha

Spruha Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi d_boy,

I am trying to embed an animation swf file on my website but it is not visible on any Apple products. I learned that flash player is not supported by Apple. As such, I converted that file to mp4 and ogg just to make it platform friendly. How can I make this file play along with the music automatically once the page loads? There are "Play" and "Stop" buttons added to this animation file.

Thanks,
    Spruha

Spruha, Nov 22, 2013 IP
  3. Cosmicmoonshine

Cosmicmoonshine Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Urgent Help for a Final College Exam!!!!!! I am trying to get an svg to be responsive(alternate between different layers) with a the sizes of three devices I have done it before with another svg that was set as a background of a div. Here is the svg, source code and css's. The id:small is supposed to start at the small media quearie and medium in the id:middle and the Id:Large after. Anweser as soon as humanly possible! You have till the end of tomorrow

Attached Files:

Cosmicmoonshine, May 3, 2016 IP
  4. Cosmicmoonshine

Cosmicmoonshine Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You can also email me the the file that is fixed.

Cosmicmoonshine, May 3, 2016 IP