1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Bug trouble setting up better analytics says domain owned by previous account

Discussion in 'Better Analytics' started by Tim Kubal, Apr 30, 2016.

Help. I'm trying to setup better analytics for fresnoscorecard.org. I paid and followed directions last month and it never worked. I tried again today and it still didn't work but also told me that the domain was held by another account. I can't seem to find the other account. I thought it was the same as the new account. New account is . I apparently should not have bougtht again. Can you fix this for me? Thanks, Tim Kubal

Tim Kubal, Apr 30, 2016 IP
  2. timkub

timkub Peon

Best Answers:
    I found the other account , and logged in and followed the instructions but it still doesn't work. I see it is setup on your site and uploaded to the correct page on my site, but in my plugins directory and in the test you tell me to run it shows better analytics pro is not installed.

Last edited: Apr 30, 2016
    timkub, Apr 30, 2016 IP
  3. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    If you look in your wp-content/plugins folder, do you have a folder in there named "better-analytics-pro"?

digitalpoint, May 2, 2016 IP
  4. Tim Kubal

Tim Kubal Peon

Best Answers:
    I have better analytics folder and better analytics pro-100 zipped folder. I tried unzipping the folder and saw instructions in a pdf but they would not open. I tried uploading the unzipped folder but that didn't work either.

Tim Kubal, May 3, 2016 IP
  5. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Hmmm... I'm not exactly sure what's going on. There are no PDF documents with the plugin. It's a normal zip file that should be unzipped so you end up with a "better-analytics-pro" directory within your wp-content/plugins folder.

Maybe try downloading the plugin again and unzipping it?

digitalpoint, May 3, 2016 IP