1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What is Opposite Gender of Cat?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by mark25taylor, Feb 12, 2012.

Anyone know here what is opposite gender of cat, I think this question will create a big confusion. :confused:

mark25taylor, Feb 12, 2012 IP
  2. FoxIX

FoxIX Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    A male is called a Tom and a female is called a Molly.

FoxIX, Feb 12, 2012 IP
    sarahk likes this.
  3. p.caspian

p.caspian Peon

Best Answers:
    Cat is a common Gender. So males are called Male cat and Females are called Female cat.

p.caspian, Feb 12, 2012 IP
  4. dairyman

dairyman Notable Member

Best Answers:
    A group of cats is referred to as a "clowder", a male cat is called a "tom" (or a "gib", if neutered), and a female is called a "molly" or "queen". The male progenitor of a cat, especially a pedigreed cat, is its "sire", and its female progenitor is its "dam". An immature cat is called a "kitten". In medieval Britain, the word kitten was interchangeable with the word catling.

Source : Wikipedia

dairyman, Feb 12, 2012 IP
    Jerlene.net, mike30 and sarahk like this.
  5. tomcthomas

tomcthomas Peon

Best Answers:
    tom and molly..

tomcthomas, Feb 13, 2012 IP
  6. Ronok

Ronok Peon

Best Answers:
    Pussy cat.

Ronok, Feb 13, 2012 IP
  7. Days

Days Peon

Best Answers:
    It's obviously Dog.

Days, Feb 13, 2012 IP
    scu8a and sarahk like this.
  8. wootriffic

wootriffic Member

Best Answers:
    please accept this trophy from all the cat spray smelling homes and lonely females around the world :p
    [​IMG]

wootriffic, Apr 9, 2016 IP
    mike30 likes this.
  9. mmerlinn

mmerlinn Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    To get the opposite of most things in English you just add a prefix to the word, a prefix like "non", "un", and so on. For example, the opposite of "sense" is "nonsense", the opposite of "forgettable" is "unforgettable", the opposite of "logical" is "illogical", and so on.

So, I would assume that the opposite of "cat" would be something like "noncat" or "uncat" or something similar.

And, yes, I know this nonsense is unforgettable and illogical.

Last edited: Apr 30, 2016
    mmerlinn, Apr 30, 2016 IP
    scu8a likes this.
  10. jane Jonkomane-Lutwama

jane Jonkomane-Lutwama Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You just made my day!
    Thanks

jane Jonkomane-Lutwama, May 21, 2019 IP
  11. Jerlene.net

Jerlene.net Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I just learned a whole bunch of stuff from this thread. Had no idea they were referred to as "Molly".

Jerlene.net, May 30, 2019 IP
  12. Karen May Jones

Karen May Jones Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    My mom used to refer to dudes as cats. example.... This cat came to the club the other night with 25 grand looking for a game.

Karen May Jones, May 30, 2019 IP
  13. Billy Evmur

Billy Evmur Peon

Best Answers:
    female cat is queen

in Africa it is lioness

My sister is called Kat

Billy Evmur, Aug 15, 2019 IP
  14. scu8a

scu8a Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I like your question. The answer is, *"Possibly". Upon asking the question, it is implied without any supported evidence that the concept of a mammal could exclusively correlate (inversely or not) to the property of a sexually reproductive organism's biological role in mating. Assuming in any sensical manner that the concepts share a commonality, it would require greater than 50% of the human population to assert the relationship of what they believe to be a cat is valued to be the exclusive polar opposite of itself which is equal in every measurable way to the subjective concept of gender as defined by cultural norms. You're asking if anyone "here" knows what the opposite gender of cat could be, but you will need to be more specific. Is "here" your geographic location? Does the "here" term exclude the aggregate human population with the exclusion of people who are classified as active users of this web site? As a result of the aforementioned conditional you provided, its ambiguity leaves me no choice but to declare its explicit value to be equal to the value of all things that do not differentiate in any manner from the value of what is defined to be null according to established cultural norms. Bound by logic, I must consider the undefined variables that weigh heavily into your query which are required to return a true and logically valid expression. I have no choice but to throw an error with the unconditionally static return value of undefined. To determine if there was in fact a state of confusion within the space and time of this thread, you will have to sample the population of users who interacted with this thread -- which I don't have reason to believe is statistically significant -- in numbers to the point where we may derive accurate data that is representative of the population as a whole. This question is scientifically flawed and it violates formal logic, so hypothetically speaking we cannot rule-out possibilities, and we cannot adequately gauge any expression that satisfies the criteria to the point where we may conclude that the matter has been explained satisfactorily and may be rendered irrelevant by all parties involved.

*The opposite gender (of a) cat is a value equal to the opposite gender of what is defined to be a cat and that which is simultaneously existing in space-time as a gender.

scu8a, Dec 21, 2019 IP
  15. Serp Solace

Serp Solace Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    My cat identifies as a Lion, please help.

Serp Solace, Oct 2, 2022 IP