1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

New ClickBank Self-Help Product! Earn 75% Commission ($33.90/Sale)

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by LoveIsAStrangeGame, Feb 17, 2016.

Hello,

My name is Max, I go by the name "Michael Potent" (pseudonym) when speaking on behalf of my company 'Love Is A Strange Game' and I really wanted to notify you that I just launched an affiliate program for an awesome product called 'The Relationship Building Package'. The product is an incredible love life changing experience for single men! '13 Tips For A First Date', '97 Ways To Make A Woman Fall In Love' & '112 Methods To Keep Your Love Alive' are ALL included in 'The Relationship Building Package'! Find out more information on the product by clicking the link below to our affiliate programs page!

If you are an affiliate or an aspiring affiliate.. my affiliate program is perfect for you! The greatest thing about it is WE do all of the selling for YOU with our high converting pitch pages! We also offer 75% commission on every sale you make = $33.90/sale. ALL YOU DO IS PROMOTE THE HOP LINK AND COLLECT YOUR COMMISSION...

FIND THE PRODUCT IN THE CLICKBANK MARKETPLACE: *TYPE "liasg" in Find Products*
    http://www.clickbank.com

CHECK OUT OUR AFFILIATE PROGRAM HERE:
    http://www.loveisastrangegame.com/affiliatesprogam

If you have any questions feel free to contact us! Best of luck!

LoveIsAStrangeGame, Feb 17, 2016 IP
  2. siddharth kanojia

siddharth kanojia Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    i can also promote this and then how i will get paid.

siddharth kanojia, Apr 30, 2016 IP