1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Best Project Management & Team Collaboration Software

Discussion in 'General Business' started by webpros, Apr 28, 2016.

Does anyone here have any experience of using a good project management and team collaboration software? If yes, kindly share your recommendations.

I’m looking for a feature rich but easy to use team collaboration script to install on our company website, so the development team could easily communicate with each other when managing a project with ease.

And yes, I searched on Google and there are many complicated options, I’m confused which one to choose.

I found and really interested in these options for WordPress, but they mostly seem outdated -

https://www.elegantthemes.com/blog/tips-tricks/top-8-project-management-plugins-for-wordpress

If anyone have any firsthand experience and kind enough to share it here, it’ll be immensely helpful for not only me but many others too I believe.

Thanks for your suggestion.

webpros, Apr 28, 2016 IP
  2. Ditmar

Ditmar Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Redmine is a free and open-source, web-based project management and issue tracking tool. It allows users to manage multiple projects and associated subprojects. It features per-project wikis and forums, time tracking, and flexible role-based access control. It includes a calendar and Gantt charts to aid visual representation of projects and their deadlines. Redmine integrates with various version control systems and includes a repository browser and diff viewer.

Ditmar, Apr 28, 2016 IP
  3. webpros

webpros Member

Best Answers:
    Many thanks Ditmar, I'm going to check the demo of Redmine. Do you have any experience with WP theme or plugins for project management? If yes please recommend your choice. Thanks again

webpros, Apr 28, 2016 IP
  4. Ditmar

Ditmar Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    What is the connection between the WP and the project management?

Ditmar, Apr 28, 2016 IP
  5. webpros

webpros Member

Best Answers:
    Hi Ditmar, I meant there are few plugins and themes available to make a WordPress site handle project management functionalities. Please see the link I posted earlier and this one here –

http://project-management.com/top-5-wordpress-project-management-plugins/

My question is do you or anyone else have any experience with any of them?

webpros, Apr 28, 2016 IP
  6. webpros

webpros Member

Best Answers:
    Btw, I already installed “Orbis” plugin and theme for project management, but not very impressed with it.

webpros, Apr 28, 2016 IP