1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Batman v Superman Support Group

Discussion in 'Movies, Music & TV' started by 24Hours, Apr 24, 2016.

I haven't been that excited to see a superhero movie in a long time. The trailers were epic and dripped of quality on every level. Then ... then I saw the movie and despite the various cool elements that did come through, the lack of climaxes, proper development and all sorts of other nerd-like expectations fell short. I actually felt depressed leaving the theater due to how upset I was that I did not love it. I wanted to love it badly!

I thought I would start this support group thread in case there were others suffering as I am.

24Hours, Apr 24, 2016 IP
  2. hannahcarter

hannahcarter Member

Best Answers:
    i agree that that the movie was heavily spoiled by the trailers and on the whole it was less than the sum of its parts. Still, you can think about the awesome warehouse fight scene or the wonder women theme or other cool moments to make you feel at ease a bit.. the batman movie is going to be all affleck and that sounds promising..

hannahcarter, Apr 25, 2016 IP
  3. toni031

toni031 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I thought half of it was boring.

toni031, Apr 26, 2016 IP
  4. FemaleAdda

FemaleAdda Member

Best Answers:
    It really was boring.. didnt live upto half my expectations. Two of the best superheros in one movie and still couldnt do it

FemaleAdda, Apr 28, 2016 IP
  5. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    I have not seen it and, in fact, was a bit turned off when I heard that it is 3 hours long!?!? I hate movies longer than two hours and would prefer them to be even shorter than that. This one will have to wait until it comes out on DVD so that I can hit the Pause button a few times to refill my drink, etc.

jrbiz, Apr 28, 2016 IP
  6. dcristo

dcristo Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    I lost interest as soon as it was known that Ben Affleck got the role of Batman.

dcristo, Apr 28, 2016 IP