1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How important do you think pictures are to bloging?

Discussion in 'Blogging' started by Soulwatcher, May 29, 2014.

1. Rocko Berry

Rocko Berry Active Member

Best Answers:
    Pictures can give idea about your blog/blog's contents to visitors. High resolution images can make your site/blog's design more attractive.

Rocko Berry, Apr 7, 2015 IP
  2. zeeshan125

zeeshan125 Member

Best Answers:
    Pictures play an important role to derive traffic. I think every article must contain an image. User respond quickly with a quality image. I think initially your phone is enough for taking pictures and when you reach at advance level then u can purchase a good quality camera for this purpose..

zeeshan125, Oct 29, 2015 IP
  3. Jake The Competition Man

Jake The Competition Man Active Member

Best Answers:
    Any of you use Pinterest? I was thinking to add a "Pin it" link to my blog pictures.

4. kimanierick

kimanierick Member

Best Answers:
    pictures and photographs would work great along with the written quality content to make sure your content is well understood. But you should also ensure that the pictures are relevant and dont crowd the blog with a lot of pics as this would make the blog too congested. Yes I think your phone is enough to take the quality photos that you need. all the best

kimanierick, Nov 10, 2015 IP
  5. MasterWebster

MasterWebster Peon

Best Answers:
    People don't like too much boring text. They like bright pictures and interesting infografics.

MasterWebster, Nov 16, 2015 IP
  6. mastermind432

mastermind432 Peon

Best Answers:
    According to the fact that virtual contet is on top right now, it's really important to add various pictures and videos to your blog. I'd even say it's simply necessery if you want your blog to be attractive to other users.

Interactive agency Poland - http://www.ideoagency.com/

mastermind432, Mar 25, 2016 IP
    kimanierick likes this.
  7. yuyun

yuyun Member

Best Answers:
    do you think your visitors like to see a ton of words only? it seems your blog can't generate the visitors' interest

yuyun, Mar 28, 2016 IP
  8. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Don't get too hung up on pictures as it will come across as cheesy and amateurish. Instead put your focus on the power and input of your ideas and words.

Spoiltdiva, Mar 28, 2016 IP
  9. Samantha Stein

Samantha Stein Member

Best Answers:
    I'd say they are very important.

Try to imagine having to read through an article that only has text and no photos.

No matter how interesting the write-up might be, it's still going to be much more enjoyable to read if it has photos with it.

Samantha Stein, Apr 18, 2016 IP
  10. PoPSiCLe

PoPSiCLe Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Reading things like this makes me go... do you ever read books? Why do you need pictures for an article that is at most less than 1000 words long? It depends on the target audience, and the content - if it's an in-depth discussion about some abstract subject, what would pictures have to do with it, except to break up the text? If you're writing about the latest Hollywood starlet showing boobs at the beach, yeah, pictures would probably sell that a lot better.

PoPSiCLe, Apr 19, 2016 IP
  11. Usman Ali

Usman Ali Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Pictures with relevant eye capturing txt written over them alway captures the attention of audience

Usman Ali, Apr 19, 2016 IP
  12. benuklin

benuklin Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I agree with you here but only experts can actually use words to explain pictures vividly, in-fact your point is superb if an author can professionally use words to picture anything but can hardly give a clear and sharp snapshot of a picture relating to their concept. Truly, you can't over-emphasize the importance of clearly shot pictures depicting the right idea which you have to be impeccable at, putting only pictures that are relevant to the subject of discussion or article being portrayed.

benuklin, Apr 19, 2016 IP
  13. naaveenkumar

naaveenkumar Member

Best Answers:
    pictures also important for seo with alttags

naaveenkumar, Apr 24, 2016 IP