1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is is possible to withdraw money to bank account without verifying bank account?

Discussion in 'PayPal' started by jitendra05, Apr 18, 2016.

Hello Guys,
    I am from India and i want to know that i just opened a PayPal account and i got some payment. Now i want to withdraw that amount to my bank account but i do not verify my bank account yet. So can i withdraw the amount? Will i receive the amount in my bank account?

jitendra05, Apr 18, 2016 IP
  2. Samantha Stein

Samantha Stein Member

Best Answers:
    You don't have to have a verified account in PayPal for you to get money.

You can either transfer the money to another person's account and claim it from the individual, or you could withdraw funds to your credit card.

For more information regarding the process, see this link: https://www.quora.com/Can-you-send-and-receive-money-with-an-unverified-PayPal-account

Samantha Stein, Apr 18, 2016 IP
  3. jitendra05

jitendra05 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I understand that but i asked, can i withdraw money to my bank account with unverified bank account? Will i get my withdrawal in my bank account or transaction will be failed and got reversed because of my unverified PayPal account.

jitendra05, Apr 18, 2016 IP