1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Contest Camp Logo Design - 48hours - $30 Paypal

Discussion in 'Design Contests' started by besweetxo, Apr 7, 2016.

Description
    I am looking for a logo that is the same idea as the design attached. Instead of the space, elephant, type theme, I need it to be "Camp themed". The logo will be used for a creative camp.

Pictured there could be cabins, water, campfire, sun/moon/stars, kayak/canoes, Bubbles and bubble wand would be wonderful. Perhaps children's toys but any "childhood" type of designs should be kept subtle/hidden in the design. If childhood toys or childhood elements are included, they should not be the main focus. They are meant to represent the inner child in all of us.

Two or three people should be pictured like in the pictured design. No children though. It is a bonus if the adults have a juvenile appearance in some way (perhaps a simple clothing piece or accessory), but they must just appear as adults "expressing their inner child", and must appear to be to scale as adults.

Key requirements
    -Design **Must** be in the same style as the attached picture, but may not use any of the picture's own design.
    -No copyright images or clip art. Must be original design
    -High resolution
    -Transparent background

Purpose of logo
    This design will be used on T-shirts, pins/buttons, and online. I need a good quality product for those uses.

-Contest will run for 48 hours but can be extended if necessary
    -Winner will receive $30 via paypal
    -I will retain full ownership of the logo
    -If no suitable logo is found, I reserve the right not to select a winner

I will provide feedback as logos are submitted

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 7, 2016
    besweetxo, Apr 7, 2016 IP
  2. 3SS

3SS Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    my try, hope you like it

[​IMG]

3SS, Apr 7, 2016 IP
  3. besweetxo

besweetxo Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I would like the pictures to be closer together and more harmonious, blending in together. I would like the things in the picture to be bigger, and a design created that doesn't need a border.

I will provide more samples of what I like
    [​IMG] I like everything about this (pictured in red/orange) but would prefer a couple more objects and more suited to the Camp theme I described

[​IMG] I like how in this design, the objects are closer together and seem to blend together to create a larger picture. They are more a part of each other and attached. Although I strictly want my design to be round. But I like how the design makes a border unnecessary because the different objects hold the picture together, and create a larger shape.

besweetxo, Apr 7, 2016 IP
  4. Tarcea Sergiu

Tarcea Sergiu Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Tarcea Sergiu, Apr 8, 2016 IP
  5. besweetxo

besweetxo Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Tarcea- very nice! So far this is the closest to what I am looking for, but it's not quite it.

I'm looking for something where the items have more of a balance with each other. Creating a scene is less important to me than having a design where the items are equally spaced.

I like how in the examples, all the objects are equally space and make use of all the space in the picture. It's more like a collage than a scene.

besweetxo, Apr 8, 2016 IP
  6. Gint

Gint Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    [​IMG]

Gint, Apr 18, 2016 IP