1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How do I start a new celebrity gossip blog?

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by digital100, Feb 28, 2016.

I would like to start a new celebrity gossip blog/fan club.I have taken a domain with celebrity name,whether it will cause a problem even if I mention clearly in the heading of the blog it is only a fan club and its not official site of her.
    Another thing I would like to ask about using the pictures of the celebrity .Can I use the picture shared by the celebrity from her official facebook/twitter/instagram account ?
    Please answer .Thanks in advance!

digital100, Feb 28, 2016 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    I imagine it depends on how litigious the celebrity is, and how respectful you are.

Personally I'd only start a gossip blog if I had my own sources of information
    However it sounds like the thread title is misleading and you just want a fan blog. You'll still need your own sources of information and you'll need to be able to break news before TMZ and the mainstream celebrity gossip sites.

sarahk, Feb 28, 2016 IP
  3. billzo

billzo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You will need permission to use those pictures if you publish them on your site.

billzo, Feb 28, 2016 IP
  4. HelenVendo

HelenVendo Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Agree with sarakh. You'll have to cause interest that's why you need some source where you'll be able to get new information.
    It not a problem to use suh domain if it's clear from it that it's not official page of some celebrity.

HelenVendo, Feb 29, 2016 IP
  5. digital100

digital100 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thanks! Please specify can I commercially use the site by applying AdSense or other advertisement methods.

digital100, Mar 1, 2016 IP
  6. HelenVendo

HelenVendo Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Of course, why not. If your website is eligible for AdSense you can monetize it there. You should check their policies to be sure.

HelenVendo, Mar 1, 2016 IP
  7. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    You'll need to work hard not to fall foul of the unique content requirement when you apply for Adsense

sarahk, Mar 1, 2016 IP
  8. CELEBGOSSIPNEWS

CELEBGOSSIPNEWS Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    My site is a news portal including celebrity news and pictures and google adsense have accepted it, but its linked to all the latest news from other sites.

CELEBGOSSIPNEWS, Apr 16, 2016 IP
  9. The Soul Explorer

The Soul Explorer Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    If you want to start a celebrity gossip blog, you must have a reliable source of information.

And yeah, for me, it's ok to use the picture of your favorite celebrity for your blog.

And make sure that you should mention on your blog that it's a fan club and not official website from your favorite celebrity.

The Soul Explorer, Apr 16, 2016 IP
  10. JudySlean

JudySlean Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As for me, I like such blogs but, it is just a copy of the best "Gossip Girl"! I think it will be not the same, that is why it will be not corectly to use their photos! You can do your own blogs with personal history of your followers!

JudySlean, Apr 17, 2016 IP