1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling A quality blog Adorable Pets

Discussion in 'Sites' started by YuryZ, Mar 9, 2016.

Now the site boasts more than 220 high quality, unique articles written on various topics related to our favourite Pets, care, feeding, treatment and other articles. (the average number of characters ~1000) the main emphasis of useful information for the pet owner.
    Currently not earning an income (with only minimal Adsense ads). To monetize the site, you can sell memberships, advertising affiliate program, clubs animals, selling accessories for Pets, food for animals, clothing for dogs, veterinary clinics, medication or other.

All traffic now goes to social networks.
    As I mentioned, I had big plans for the site, but I never followed through with them due to time constraints and the fact that my time is already 100% moved to another fast growing business that I have dedicated my energy.

YuryZ, Mar 9, 2016 IP
  2. txab

txab Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    0.0% - 0
    Price.. any traffic

txab, Apr 13, 2016 IP
  3. Vjeran

Vjeran Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    can you send me price and traffic and link to site?

Vjeran, Jun 24, 2016 IP