1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

4 Hot Niche Markets to Get Involved In

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by Flexster, Apr 10, 2016.

A Niche market is the subset of the market on which a specific product is focusing. Every single product or service online can be defined by its niche market. Here are 4 hot niche markets

1. Health & Fitness: Bodybuilding, weight loss, natural cures, at home exercises etc
    2. Finance/Making money/wealth/Biz Opp/IM: online ebooks, video courses, cpa offers, affiliate products, offline methods
    3. Dating/ Relationships/Self-Improvement: How to get ex back, save marriage, dating site memberships, how to attract opposite sex, build self esteem, cure depression
    4. Hobbies/Special Interests: sports, fishing, pets, gaming, sweepstakes
    All these niche markets can be researched more deeply to find many profitable micro niches using free resources online. There are millions of people spending money online EVERYDAY in all of these niche markets.

Hope this post helps.
    Tyree

Flexster, Apr 10, 2016 IP
  2. briguy

briguy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Great explanation of the popular niches..currently I am in #1 (exercise videos).
    Also been noting quite a few domain registration involving "Virtual Reality" (VR), beginning to think it is a upcoming hot niche.

briguy, Apr 13, 2016 IP
    gilescoley likes this.
  3. Mehdi.b

Mehdi.b Active Member

Best Answers:
    Good post but technically you have 11 niches here (you got more :) ). VR is also getting some good buzz and I think VR related space will be quite hot soon as @briguy said.

Mehdi.b, Apr 14, 2016 IP
  4. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    And it's the micro niches that you need to focus on. A blog that covers a topic at that high level is going to flounder alongside all the well established sites that already have huge followings and lots of content.

Take a look at the reviews section and the Adsence reviews and you'll find lots of people setting up sites in those niches and they are pretty much screwed because the don't have a point of difference.

sarahk, Apr 14, 2016 IP
  5. dscurlock

dscurlock Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I dont know if they are screwed or not, however, no matter which niche it is, it will be a challenge,
    this is why you cannot setup a site today, and start making money tomorrow, you will have to make
    a considerable investment, it may take 1-3 years for the site to start seeing something, and then
    again, you could end up doing allthis work, spending all that money, and never see anything....

and that is the most important thing you said...
    they are spending money, not necessarily making money....

I have a niche; I was told it was fairly easy; common sense
    tells me it is not. $2,000 later, I still have not made a dime....

dscurlock, Apr 14, 2016 IP
  6. Flexster

Flexster Member

Best Answers:
    I was first going to just give the niche markets (below) but I decided to give some examples to help some people get ideas inside those markets. Each market could be drilled down to sub-niches for example in the Health & Fitness market, we have (weight loss recipes, weight loss women over 50, pills, slimming belts, weight loss for diabetic people, special diets, obese children) the list goes on and on like a big ocean.
    1. Health & Fitness
    2. Finance/Making money/wealth/Biz Opp/IM:
    3. Dating/ Relationships/Self-Improvement:
    4. Hobbies/Special Interests:

Flexster, Apr 15, 2016 IP
    Mehdi.b likes this.
  7. Hayley188

Hayley188 Peon

Best Answers:
    I think these are really profitable niches but also very competitive, you got to do your research before you rush into anything

Hayley188, Apr 17, 2016 IP
  8. JudySlean

JudySlean Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hello, you are right! Also, very important such niche as SERVICES!!! In our time you can do Fitness even online, and it is one of the ways in services!

JudySlean, Apr 21, 2016 IP