1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling FrankScrub.com - Coffee Body Scrub Business Extremely Popular!

Discussion in 'Sites' started by Mkcoy, Apr 12, 2016.

frankscrubhome.jpg
    You may have seen the new health and beauty product that is coffee scrub on the news?
    It was recently on Dragons Den as well and was backed by one of the dragons and is now a multimillion pound/dollar industry that is getting bigger and bigger!

It's an Australian born product that is taking the world by storm.

#Letsbefrank coffee contains caffeine which can not only wake you up on the inside in the morning. But it can also wake you up on the outside too. The caffeine targets and reduces signs of cellulite, stretch marks and scars and heals skin conditions like eczema, psoriasis and acne etc.

So frankscrub.com is a website that sells the popular Frank Body coffee scrub. This site is fully set up to take payments automatically. It's a full e-commerce turn key business site.

Currently whenever there is a sale, I'm simply buying it on the Frankbody.com website and sending directly to the buyer.

However I recently purchased some coffee body scrub pouches from them and am just sending to buyers myself.

You can either send directly to buyer (order from frankbody.com using buyers address details) or buy some in advance and send to the buyer. Up to you!

The site runs on WordPress and uses WooCommerce cart so customers can easily check out and check on the progress of their orders. The site also has a premium modern responsive theme.

A full admin panel lets you control every aspect of the site. Add new posts/pages, view customers orders/details etc.

Currently it's just selling the Frank Body coffee scrub for the same price as they sell it, except we charge a little extra for shipping as well. You can sell it at any price you want.

Some countries incur and additional shipping charge depending on the country and how many items they are ordering. You can change these settings easily in the Shipping settings page.

This same Frank Body coffee scrub sells on eBay for £20 and it flies off the shelf!
    frankscrubhome2.jpg
    This is an excellent opportunity to make money with this site as it is, or promote/advertise it a little and make even more.

Of course, you can leave the site as it is, and continue selling the Frank Body coffee scrub. Or you can sell other brands coffee scrub as well. Or you can sell your own version of it.

If you're looking to get setup in the coffee scrub business then this site is perfect for you to get a head start over your competitors who would love to have this domain!

Also if you're already such a person that is in the coffee scrub business and you have your own brand of it. You can use this site to sell that on as well or just expand your portfolio of sites.

It has a very catchy and easy to remember domain name that has personality! So I've been told by people.

The site also comes with many established social accounts as well.

Instagram.com/frankscrub
    Twitter.com/frankscrub
    Facebook.com/FrankCoffeeScrub
    Pinterest.com/frankscrub
    Plus.google.com/u/0/+FrankScrubOnline

The Instagram is crazy! Every time I post an image to it it gets loads of comments and likes. The twitter has had quite a bit of work done on it engaging with people and getting some retweets and that. And the Pinterest account gets a lot of activity and is a member of some really big boards that I paid for. When you post a pin to them it can get repinned a lot and send a lot of hits.

And there are several other social media sites and accounts. All of which has real fans/followers.

And all of them will be handed over to you so you can use them in which ever way you see fit!

The domain is hosted with NameCheap so easy push to you.

All site files and login details will be handed over.

All you'll need is web hosting.

This is an excellent domain name/website. It's had a lot of praises by people. It has a lot of potential too. It's the perfect way to start your own successful and thriving coffee scrub business!

The site has had several sales. There was a big one recently for 10 coffee scrubs in just one order which came to around £135.

Some countries have an additional shipping charge and you can set this in the Woo Commerce Shipping settings page. I've set it to include +2% for every additional item added to cart for International Shipping but you can change this to whatever you want.

I've done a little bit of SEO on the site but only some social bookmarking and some videos made and some PDF's submitted to doc share sites.

site:frankscrub.com shows 175 results indexed in Google.
    "frankscrub.com" -site:frankscrub.com shows
    2,860 results so the site is well indexed and established.

But no major SEO has been done on the site. Mainly because I don't know much about SEO!

The rankings are quite good and have recently improved quite a lot. It's now ranking high for "Frank Scrub" and "Frank coffee scrub" as well as other keywords and things.

I've included screenshots of ranking tracking.

Also included is screenshots of traffic and earnings.I am looking for a genuine buyer with a business head on.

Someone that knows a little about this industry.

Or just someone that wants to get started in it and looking for a turnkey website that they can make a profit with!

If you have any questions about the site don't hesitate to get in touch with me!

Also if you want Analytics access or to see any more details just drop me a message on here.

I'm starting bidding at just £100 so get your bid in early!

Ask me on here if you want to know my reserve price or have any questions about anything or want to make me an offer.

Happy bidding and good luck!

Genuine buyers only please.

Payment to be made with 24 hours.

Franks for looking!

Why are you selling this site?
    I'm looking to raise some funds to help with my college courses and I'm starting a full time job in a couple months time so wont have any time to run it or require it any more.

How is it monetized?
    Site earns through sales of Frank Body coffee scrub. Or you can sell other coffee scrubs and health and beauty products with Frankscrub.com.

Does this site come with any social media accounts?
    Yes on all the top social media sites. All have real followers/engagement.

How much time does this site take to run?
    It depends on how many orders you get, how much maintenance you need to do. It only takes a few minutes to click "processed" on a customers order page.

What challenges are there with running this site?
    Promoting the site, SEO and getting sales! I'm sure some of you out there are quite good and this so it shouldn't be too hard for you when all the ground work is already done.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 12, 2016
    Mkcoy, Apr 12, 2016 IP
  2. txab

txab Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    0.0% - 0
    What kind of percentage of markup do you make.

txab, Apr 12, 2016 IP
  3. Mkcoy

Mkcoy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    50.0% - 3
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi txab! Thanks for your question.

As explained above in description "Currently it's just selling the Frank Body coffee scrub for the same price as they sell it, (£11.95) except we charge a little extra for shipping as well. You can sell it at any price you want."

This same Frank Body coffee scrub item sells on eBay for £20 and it flies off the shelf!

Let me know if you have any more questions.

Last edited: Apr 12, 2016
    Mkcoy, Apr 12, 2016 IP
  4. Mkcoy

Mkcoy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    50.0% - 3
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    x 3 new orders today plus one yesterday! Sales are picking up. I'm telling you this stuff flies off the shelf!
    You can't not make your money back on this site! Don't let someone else get this website!

Attached Files:

Mkcoy, Apr 18, 2016 IP
  5. Kyle Hicks

Kyle Hicks Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I know this guy personally. He is real and reliable. Thanks for helping me out on many occasions! Good doing business with you!

Kyle Hicks, Apr 19, 2016 IP
  6. Hoovage

Hoovage Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Is this a drop shipping site?

Hoovage, Apr 25, 2016 IP
  7. Mkcoy

Mkcoy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    50.0% - 3
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    This is a coffee scrub site!

This site was recently sold but the buyer backed out as they could not understand how to run the site and manage all the orders! So this site is now available for sale again. Since then there has been more orders on the site. I can show latest screenshots of orders, payments and traffic stats if you need just ask!

I've reduced my BIN for a quick sale. I should be putting it up but looking to raise some cash so take advantage of my disposition and grab it while it's hot!

Mkcoy, May 23, 2016 IP
  8. Hoovage

Hoovage Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    What's the BIN?

Hoovage, May 24, 2016 IP
  9. Mkcoy

Mkcoy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    50.0% - 3
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    What do you mean? It's already there! LOOK With your eyes!

Site is now sold.

Mkcoy, May 24, 2016 IP