1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

PPC vs SEO ?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by theprince, Feb 13, 2016.

1. Brucode

Brucode Member

Best Answers:
    We cannot achieve anything easily firstly we need to invest and if you are planning to invest in SEO that means your one-time investment beneficial for your business long time. According to me SEO is good because obvious we get the instant result by PPC but truly SEO results for a long time.

Brucode, Apr 7, 2016 IP
  2. Getraffic2U

Getraffic2U Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Before getting into PPC Advertising it is important that you have a good understanding of the system and put in efforts that will provide good results. When you are planning a ppc campaign it is essential that you do a good research, select keywords that are profitable yet less in demand. Ranking for a high demanding keyword is more difficult than ranking for a low demanding keyword. For best results of your pay per click advertising, you can also appoint professional PPC firms which will take care of your campaign and ensure best results for your business.

Getraffic2U, Apr 11, 2016 IP
  3. Ditmar

Ditmar Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The Search Engine Marketing Professionals Organization, estimates that 87% of search engine dollars are spent on PPC vs. 11% spent on SEO efforts. That's more than $10 billion spent on PPC vs. just $1 billion spent on SEO. That means the strategy that's over 5x more effective, SEO, is only receiving 1/8 the media spend in the market! It's hard to justify the expense of a PPC campaign, knowing that SEO is more successful and the overall better longterm value.

Ditmar, Apr 11, 2016 IP
  4. WebScavenger

WebScavenger Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    If you just have a tiny budget, I wouldn't recommend even fooling with PPC just yet. Unless you have a budget of at least $500 that you can afford to really test the waters in PPC and optimize, then just sharpen up your chops in SEO. Also, by getting good at SEO it will benefit you as well when you start to delve into PPC, because you would have learned key things like keywords optimization, targeting your market, how to effectively communicate with your market and more. Then you can just take those things that you have seen results from in SEO and just scale it up in PPC! This way you won't be gambling your money away wildly and blindly and ignorantly in PPC.

You can lose your shirt diving into PPC too early...and you need your shirt coz it can get very cold out there in the World Wild Web!!

Also, whenever you do decide to dive into PPC, definitely have a lead capturing system in place. Remember, you paid for those leads, so you don't want to just give them away over to some affiliate networks and other third party sources that you don't own or control. You want to capture those leads and be able to follow up with them and offer them more interesting and help products/services over time. This way you'll be able to get a greater return on your investment.

WebScavenger, Apr 11, 2016 IP
  5. Abhirup M.

Abhirup M. Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    PPC vs SEO:
    search engine optimization helps to improve website on page and boost website ranking and traffic in targeted search engines.

In Pay per click method, advertisers pay a fee each time one of their ads is clicked. Essentially, it's a way of buying visits to your site, rather than attempting to “earn” those visits organically.

Abhirup M., Apr 18, 2016 IP
  6. TomRider

TomRider Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hello!I recommend to read this good article http://www.wordstream.com/blog/ws/2010/08/19/seo-vs-ppc
    In this article you can read information when it is better to use SEO and when PPC would be preferable!

TomRider, Apr 20, 2016 IP
  7. seoaceindia

seoaceindia Banned

Best Answers:
    if you want instant result for your business and you have proper fund you can go with ppc.

seoaceindia, Apr 20, 2016 IP
  8. WebmasterPhil

WebmasterPhil Member

Best Answers:
    From my experiences as a Webmaster for 20 years, I think you should do both SEO and PPC at the same time.

PPC for short-term traffic
    SEO for long-term traffic

Both have its good and bad. I would recommend a small budget for PPC, and then only increase the PPC budget if your traffic is converting.

SEO is no gauranteed as Search Engines keeps changing the rules. I wouldn't put much stock into SEO but it should be done anyway. But generally, I don't favor SEO anymore. You have to go through so much to get your site listed on the front page. SEO should be done but it should not consume so much of your time.

I also recommend social media traffic like Pinterest. But Pinterest, StumbleUpon, etc. doesn't convert very well. You might get some leads but people on social media are rarely in the buying mood. I do like Facebook traffic however.

WebmasterPhil, Apr 21, 2016 IP
  9. zakariakhan

zakariakhan Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    SEO means search engine optimization as people do seo for organic search result in Google.Or if you do any other marketing like PPC its mean pay per click as you may fixed your ad to Google paid ad for your website visibility.

zakariakhan, Apr 25, 2016 IP