1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How do I promote website

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by onewebsitetraffic, Apr 4, 2016.

Starting a website and want to promote via the web. Any tips or tricks?

onewebsitetraffic, Apr 4, 2016 IP
  2. chellosp

chellosp Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    chellosp, Apr 4, 2016 IP
  3. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Standard marketing - identify your target market, look at their behaviour and their purchasing triggers and identify how to get in their face, at a time when they are in purchasing mode.

sarahk, Apr 4, 2016 IP
  4. Kate Evans

Kate Evans Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I think it is not difficult to build a website, but it is more difficult to make it really popular and frequently reviews site. So if you follow these useful tips you will be able to promote your website! You can connect your website with social media, write headlines which can attract readers, write meaningful content, use SEO. Hope I helped you!

Kate Evans, Apr 6, 2016 IP
  5. TomRider

TomRider Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    There are really many and many ways to promote your website! In my opinion, first of all you should figure out who your target audience is. You can try to start with doing SEO. Then you can consider whether ot not to focus on Social Media (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest) and which one will be the best for you. Also you can consider whether or not to do Content Marketing on your website, such as add a blog, make some videos, guest commenting, infographics and others.

TomRider, Apr 7, 2016 IP
  6. MD Mahabub Hasan

MD Mahabub Hasan Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    first need to seo

MD Mahabub Hasan, Apr 8, 2016 IP
  7. Offshoreservers

Offshoreservers Peon

Best Answers:
    There are tons various method to advertise your website and to improve its presence - If you want fast promotion you can always go with social networks choose targeted audience etc... also there is SEO - most effective promotional method but it takes some time since its not something that can be done over night. What kind of website you want to promote ?

Offshoreservers, Apr 11, 2016 IP
  8. Malika.Sharma

Malika.Sharma Active Member

Best Answers:
    To start with, you would want to invest time and money in SEO and paid ads. Paid ads can be expensive but will give you instant results. SEO on the other side is a very slow process but totally worth it as you can start to see good results after few months of SEO activity on your website.

I would suggest, if you have decent budget, to start paid ads and SEO both. Keep the paid ads running till the time your website hasnt ranked for few keywords (you can of course run the ads forever if you want to - its only going to benefit you)

For SEO, there are three things you might want to consider getting started with

- On Page SEO - this is your foundation phase and is important to have it setup correctly. Consider this as a backbone.
    - Off page SEO - this is the part where other websites link to your website. This requires a lot of effort and a couple of months of activity to start seeing results. Consider this as your rankings driving factor.
    - Competitor analysis - if you know what your competitors are doing, then you can reverse engineer their methods and outrank them.

Start learning about the above three as they will give you the most of what is required for a website to rank organically.

I have a course that I will launch in 7 days and its for free. It covers all three of these and my step-by-step methods for link acquisition and higher rankings. Get instant access by following my signature below:

Malika.Sharma, Apr 11, 2016 IP
  9. HostDash

HostDash Well-Known Member Premium Member

Best Answers:
    Not always. One could burn through cash very easily and achieve very little to nothing so that is a risk one should take into account before doing any paid ads.

Personally, if you're just starting your website I would let it naturally grow for a while. Dedicate time to it and keep fresh content coming out, be active on social groups related to your website and even consider link exchanges with other related websites. Given time your traffic (and ranking) should increase, sure it'll probably be slow but it wouldn't have cost you a penny in marketing, just time.

HostDash, Apr 13, 2016 IP
  10. Malika.Sharma

Malika.Sharma Active Member

Best Answers:
    Agreed! Not always you get the desired results. Anybody who is investing some time and money should be careful about money allowed to be spent and keep a tab on it.
    AdWords done well can give you instant results. Any of my suggestions in my previous post should be considered only if SEO and AdWords is going to be done with proper methods and using recommendations from experts. Doing it yourself may not give you the best results :)

Cheers!

Malika.Sharma, Apr 13, 2016 IP
  11. seoaceindia

seoaceindia Banned

Best Answers:
    Start performing this all tasks.

Article Submission
    Local Business Listing
    Classified Submission
    Profile Creations
    RSS Submission
    Video Creation & Promotion
    PPT Creation & Promotion
    PDF Creation & Promotion
    SMO
    Microblogging Submission
    Blog Commenting
    Forum Commenting
    Web 2.0 Site Submission
    Guest Posting
    Image sharing
    Social Bookmarking
    Directory Submission
    Search Engine Submission
    Ping Submission

seoaceindia, Apr 13, 2016 IP
  12. JudySlean

JudySlean Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hello, I think it is of the top topics on a lot of forums! As for me, I like use socal networks for it! It is very interesting and very easy way in this tasks! Also, very important to have a good and creative content! Thanks for keywords and interesting content it will be more effectly! Also, follow and interact with other sites and blogs! Good luck

JudySlean, Apr 14, 2016 IP
  13. James O.

James O. Active Member

Best Answers:
    When it comes promoting your website, the list is somewhat endless. You will need to decide, depending on your budget, whether you want to go for the paid or the free hows....

James O., Apr 25, 2016 IP
  14. Alaa121

Alaa121 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    If you want to promote your website, you need many things to do first
    Like SEO and brand your website in social media. And the most important your website must be unique and having a purpose.

Alaa121, Apr 25, 2016 IP
  15. iwebsocial

iwebsocial Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Before promoting your website, You have to understand your target visitors. If you site is about automobile niche than you have to target your visitors through proper advertising means. In generic Social media sites, SEO, and Guest blogging can drive good traffic to your website.

iwebsocial, Apr 25, 2016 IP
  16. 24Hours

24Hours Member

Best Answers:
    Make sure it has something unique, viral-worthy, and different about it ... such as cat-mating videos. Keep them short, though, because people's attention spans seem to be shrinking daily.

24Hours, Apr 25, 2016 IP
  17. zakariakhan

zakariakhan Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    That's a great idea but ranking in Google and organic search result is not easy for any website.After doing on-page you will have do off-page seo for better traffic.

zakariakhan, Apr 25, 2016 IP
  18. WebmasterPhil

WebmasterPhil Member

Best Answers:
    Make a Facebook Page then post up snippets of content and backlink them to your websites.

You can also something similar on Pinterest. Backlink the images from your website on Pinterest, and try to get followers while you're on there. Some followers will eventually click on the links back to your websites.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
    WebmasterPhil, Apr 25, 2016 IP
  19. zakariakhan

zakariakhan Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You can do some organic seo for your website as like on-page seo and link building for driving traffic.Your website will appear in Google result.You may do some social media marking as posting content to Facebook,Pinterest and Google plus.

zakariakhan, Apr 25, 2016 IP
  20. Sakib Rahman chatok

Sakib Rahman chatok Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    you have to do lots of task like forum posting where you can submit your site's url,guest bloging,advertising with effective plan

Sakib Rahman chatok, Apr 25, 2016 IP