1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Dynamic XML Sitemap

Discussion in 'Google Sitemaps' started by Gajan123, Feb 10, 2016.

Hi,

Our website (build in Joomla) And we upload many articles, videos and news on daily bases on this website. So many new URLs create everyday on this website and it is difficult to manually update the xml sitemap on daily bases.

So,we need an dynamic xml sitemap for our website which can add our newly generated URLs automatically to sitemap.

Can anybody suggest any Paid Dynamic XML Sitemap Generator Tool (compatible with Joomla) with unlimited pages

Or is it possible in any other way to add newly generated URLs automatically to sitemap.

Note: Site is build in Joomla

Eagerly Waiting your response

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 19, 2016
    Gajan123, Feb 10, 2016 IP
  2. websitetools

websitetools Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    websitetools, Feb 11, 2016 IP
  3. sem-profiteer

sem-profiteer Active Member

Best Answers:
    I recommend xml-sitemaps.com for running site maps in the background. You can do this with a cron feature in your control panel. The set up could be specific to your needs. You could run it every hour, day, week, etc.

as for afssac.edu.sa you are missing the robots.txt file that helps search engines know what to do with your site.

sem-profiteer, Apr 11, 2016 IP
  4. Pawansharma

Pawansharma Active Member

Best Answers:
    Please have a look on given reference URL. I hope this tool may help you to create xml sitemap.

https://extensions.joomla.org/extension/sitemap-generator/

Pawansharma, Jul 5, 2017 IP
  5. John Martinez 2

John Martinez 2 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    There is lot of different extensions for Joomla - https://extensions.joomla.org/extensions/extension/?searchall=sitemap&controller=filter&view=extension&layout=list - which will generate sitemap dynamically for you.

John Martinez 2, Aug 14, 2017 IP
  6. isoft110

isoft110 Peon

Best Answers:
    Joomla doesn't have free sitemap generator plugins, unfortunately there is only paid one.

isoft110, Nov 30, 2018 IP
  7. Nirav021

Nirav021 Member

Best Answers:
    You have to use XML site Map generator tool where you can create a dynamic sitemap.

Nirav021, Dec 4, 2018 IP
  8. AlphaNine_Vini

AlphaNine_Vini Active Member

Best Answers:
    We have used a sitemap crawl script in past . That crawl the whole website and generate the sitemap. Joomla must have a realtime sitemap generator. This particular extension of Joomla do the similar way : extensions.joomla.org/extension/sitemap-generator . Try using that one. I see its last updated on Nov 22 2018. There should functional with latest version of Joomla. I found a paid one as at storejextensions.org/extensions/jsitemap.html . I havn't used it but should good one.

AlphaNine_Vini, Dec 5, 2018 IP