1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Help: Internet marketing strategies for online men's fashion product

Discussion in 'eCommerce' started by xjin2, Apr 11, 2016.

Hello all,

I just joined this site and writing this thread to ask for some help to sell my product online in USA. Thank you for your review and I truly appreciate any suggestions.

Product background: I am making my own brand no show socks for MEN. My no show socks has unique features compared to the ones in the market referring to styles, materials and anti-slip technologies. There was one similar product launching success by Kickstarter with 60K revenue 2 years ago and it has became a reputable brand currently. I believe that my product was market prove and there is a demand.

Current marketing plan: I am an Instagram blogger so I am pretty familiar with its marketing techniques. However, I donot know too much about other marketing strategies. I have only one goal - selling more socks as possible as I can. I would love to hear advice from you. Thank you so much for your help!

xjin2, Apr 11, 2016 IP
  2. Malika.Sharma

Malika.Sharma Active Member

Best Answers:
    First of all, welcome!
    I think you have done great by joining this forum!

Instagram should be really good for your business as its all about visual and how good socks look (pretty models) :)
    You should be able to find heaps of resources on SEO and Paid campaigns here. I specialize in SEO so I can help you with those side of things and help your website rank better organically.

Couple of things you would want to get started with is

- On page SEO
    - Off page SEO
    - Competitor Analysis
    - Content

Its not very possible to explain all of these indepth here but if you PM me with your questions and email address, I can then respond to your email.
    I highly recommend joining my FREE course which will be launched in 7 days. This free course covers all the above mentioned points and contains some of my step-by-step methods.

You can get access to the course by following my signature below.

Malika.Sharma, Apr 11, 2016 IP
  3. Pieter Moorman

Pieter Moorman Peon

Best Answers:
    Since you are already an Instagram blogger and you mentioned that you're familiar with its marketing techniques the best way to go to the next level is through Growth Hacking. With growth hacking you'll learn the in-depth tips, tricks and techniques in growing your business. This may sound a bit like an advertisement or a plug for a product, however, there's no other way to grow your brand than to learn the growth hacks.

Pieter Moorman, Jun 26, 2016 IP
  4. Kixygal87

Kixygal87 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    If you are strong on social media marketing and are generating enough traffic, then you should look into conversion optimization. Confused about what it is? This post can help you shed some light and also give you few tips that can be easily implied to improve your online sales.

Kixygal87, Aug 2, 2016 IP
  5. tshelby

tshelby Peon

Best Answers:
    If you know how to promote your brand in instagram, you should keep up with your strategies. Also, you should use real-time analytics in your eCommerce store to monitor user behaviours and track behaviours in real time. After you monitor the customer behaviours, you can segment your customers by analyzing their actions in your website. Then, you shoul take an action based on KPIs. Using realtime action tools like popups, forms, personalised recommendations etc. can help this process. I use Segmentify in my fashion store and it provides me all of these services.

tshelby, Aug 11, 2016 IP