1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

My SEO Effert not getting improving result

Discussion in 'Keywords' started by Irshad Ali, Mar 28, 2016.

Hi,

I have a Car Rental Dubai relevant website and working over since six month and was getting much better result. but few times ago not improving keywords. So, I need your help by all SEO Experts. What I do implementation over it for impressive result.

Awaiting for your all prompt response.

Thanks!

Irshad Ali, Mar 28, 2016 IP
  2. JudySlean

JudySlean Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hello, I ’m not a big expert in SEO, I am a beginner, but I will try to help you! Use social networks and start to do something like "advantages" or it can be "specialy for you and for your car"! Also, use link building, and others trust networks! Try to share with information about new services in your car rental and special offers for your customers! Good luck))

JudySlean, Mar 30, 2016 IP
  3. Irshad Ali

Irshad Ali Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the given valuable response.

I would like to tell you that it's all task have been done and also in progress but not improving.

Please try to share some new effective things.

Irshad Ali, Apr 4, 2016 IP
  4. Malika.Sharma

Malika.Sharma Active Member

Best Answers:
    It depends on how much efforts has been put onto your website's on page and off page SEO. Another thing is how much your competition is doing in terms of SEO and Social Media marketing.

I would suggest doing five things to understand your website's situation better -

1. Ensure all on page SEO is done properly - meta data, page speed, redirects, site structure, internal navigation, structured data etc.
    2. Put efforts in high quality off page SEO - work on gaining quality backlinks. 1 High quality backlink can be equal to 100 links
    3. Google+ profile?
    4. Social media efforts.
    5. analyze competitor

These 5 steps are important to ensure that you are working towards your goal!

If you give more details then maybe the community can help better!

Malika.Sharma, Apr 5, 2016 IP
  5. Irshad Ali

Irshad Ali Member

Best Answers:
    Hi Malika,

Thanks for the valuable reply.

On-page all activities have been implemented over the website.
    Doing off-page quality work along with check the Domain Authority 30 up like Article, PR, Blog, BM, Ads, Photo, Video, PDF, Content Promotion etc.
    Created Google+ profile along with G+ page and share all stuff on it regularly.
    The Social Media profile have been created on FB, Twitter, Pinterest, SU, Plurk and few more related.
    One thing still not done, analyze competitor. Otherwise, all the same work in progress.

Irshad Ali, Apr 11, 2016 IP
  6. hirensurve

hirensurve Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You should use semrush tool for analyzing competitors keywords, according to that you need to proceed with the SEO optimzation of your website. Also you should have a blog section on your website so that you publish fresh content on your website.

hirensurve, Apr 11, 2016 IP
  7. CarrieBr

CarrieBr Peon

Best Answers:
    Here are some applications to search for keywords: keywordtool.io, ubberguggest.org, kw finder...

CarrieBr, Apr 11, 2016 IP
  8. Malika.Sharma

Malika.Sharma Active Member

Best Answers:
    I guess competitor analysis would be really insightful. If you want my step by step process for competition analysis, you can gain access to it for free as I launch the course in about 7 days. Check my signature for the access page.

In terms of article and PR site, would you mind sharing what sites are these? if you dont want to reveal here, you can PM me. I am asking this because I know that alot of such websites have high DA but they are not really trusted by Google.

Malika.Sharma, Apr 11, 2016 IP
  9. Irshad Ali

Irshad Ali Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks to all,

We're going to make competitor analysis, let see what will get response from it.

Irshad Ali, Apr 12, 2016 IP
  10. sheamus

sheamus Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Use social networks and start to do something

sheamus, Jul 12, 2016 IP
  11. naeemak776

naeemak776 Member

Best Answers:
    You are doing local seo . So you should add your site in google my business. add schema in your site. add some valuable content that cover your keywords and need to refresh regularly if you have some news about your products because it is so much effective. Google will give you good response and rank your keywords google will consider you are updating content something wanna show new things so google rank your keywords easily .... In off-page get some local backlinks. Relevant guest posts. Not (If you are interested to guest post you can ask me) .. if you have any confusion please freely ask me thank you

naeemak776, Aug 1, 2016 IP
  12. tahmina Rimmi

tahmina Rimmi Member

Best Answers:
    HELLO
    improve yr website by unique content and try to find out if there is any SEO problem.
    open social markting and share it and if possible do facebook paid campaign. do backlinking relevantly. after all of this if u cant get good result thn u should get a help from SEO Expert to complete yr website

thank u

tahmina Rimmi, Sep 29, 2016 IP