1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How Google+ is better than Facebook

Discussion in 'Google+' started by Katherine Olivia, Dec 20, 2013.

1. saibal aditta

saibal aditta Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I Think Google Plus and Facebook are Most important for Our Social life. So They are Both equal

saibal aditta, Sep 26, 2015 IP
  2. Blogzandstuff

Blogzandstuff Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    google like google + and tend to show posts you've made in searches

Blogzandstuff, Sep 26, 2015 IP
  3. floriakacy

floriakacy Member

Best Answers:
    When people ask “can Google+ beat Facebook?” they’re misstating the question. It’s not about one site versus another site. Google+ is bigger than that. The reason Google calls it the “Google+ Project” is that Google+ will become a central part of Google’s whole identity. It will reshape the company. So the real question is “can Google beat Facebook?” Put that way, the contest seems a lot more even. so g+ is better than facebook

floriakacy, Dec 3, 2015 IP
  4. Kate Evans

Kate Evans Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As for me, the answer to this question will be ambiguous! As for me, if you keep using all the important strategies and rules for social media marketing, any of these social websites (Google+ or Facebook) will be effective for your business. So there is no doubt that Social Media definitely needs to be a part of your marketing.

Kate Evans, Mar 22, 2016 IP
  5. JudySlean

JudySlean Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hello, As for me, Google+ and FB it is the best social networks for your business! They are trust social networks, and thanks to them you have a good possibility to improve your online marketing! Of course, as communication thing, FB is more better! As for me, I like Google+, it is very analytic and trust network! You can use a lot of apps for your business there and it will be very comfortable for you! All you need, is to be used and you will like Google+!

JudySlean, Mar 23, 2016 IP
  6. MichaelPhelps

MichaelPhelps Member

Best Answers:
    I've never actually used Google+ because I kept thinking it was going to die...

MichaelPhelps, Mar 29, 2016 IP
  7. Panda123

Panda123 Active Member

Best Answers:
    On Facebook when posting a link to your website your Edge Rank actually goes down (in my opinion) causing your post/update to be seen by less people. Facebook doesn't mind if you use a link to your website in their Facebook Ads because you are paying them for the traffic. But they don't want you to take people away from their site to promote your own site so they lower your Edge Rank when you provide links in your social updates. I don't believe Google Plus works the same way (just my opinion). Which one is better? Both should be used to increase your social footprint. I'm sure one could argue in either direction for one or the other but I would make use of them both.

Panda123, Mar 30, 2016 IP
  8. Rahmat2900

Rahmat2900 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Google plus is not be better than Facebook but everything you share from your website will be apeare in search result so it could be good yaa?

Rahmat2900, Mar 30, 2016 IP
  9. Mehdi.b

Mehdi.b Active Member

Best Answers:
    I know this post is old but was curious to know if you are still on your opinion? @Katherine Olivia

Mehdi.b, Mar 31, 2016 IP
  10. Mashfi

Mashfi Member

Best Answers:
    Very important, with google plus we can make fast contact, no need to wait for friend request.

Mashfi, Apr 5, 2016 IP
  11. Mehul B

Mehul B Member

Best Answers:
    It would be difficult to say which one is better and I think there is no need to compare between Google Plus and Facebook because they both have their own features and properties. Both Help to connect with audience socially. Facebook helps to connect with friends and family and has wider reach whereas Google Plus helps to create business page which gets visibility in the search engine.

Mehul B, Apr 11, 2016 IP
  12. ancer

ancer Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Although I think Google+ is still in the shadows of Facebook (I may be wrong), it's got some strong points; Google ranking and positioning of your website is the main, followed by how one is going to use it differently from FB is another area altogether.

ancer, May 1, 2016 IP
  13. itexpert2050

itexpert2050 Member

Best Answers:
    All social media platform is important for ranking website / finding visitor all are really good but marketing strategy is different

itexpert2050, May 3, 2016 IP
  14. tahmina Rimmi

tahmina Rimmi Member

Best Answers:
    facebook is good for social network in private with friends n family and add campaign, for page n groups its quite handy. in other case G+ is good for Local Business and posting n sharing in public

tahmina Rimmi, Aug 31, 2016 IP
  15. Petar_Work

Petar_Work Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello there. Is there anyone who can help me to promote my health/wellness website on facebook or google +? Of course I will pay for it. I work with adsence and media.net so I prefer US/UK/Canada websites. Anyone?

Petar_Work, Sep 3, 2016 IP
  16. Web Spero

Web Spero Member

Best Answers:
    Both are equally good and both can be used to get target audience towards your website.

Web Spero, Sep 20, 2016 IP