1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Some Friendly Advice?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by Sean Haren, Apr 10, 2016.

Hi everyone,

I have recently launched my own web design & SEO services business. I was looking for some advice on advertising / marketing for landing clients?

Thanks
    Sean

Sean Haren, Apr 10, 2016 IP
  2. Malika.Sharma

Malika.Sharma Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi Sean,

One of the things that would always work for you is the word of mouth. I would suggest you participating in all the local business associations and network groups (try meetup.com, Chamber of Commerce and other associations).
    Once you have got a ball rolling, you would have enough work to keep you busy and probably hire more people too! One thing to take note of is to get clients on a monthly retainer. This will ensure you have much more stabilized income spread over months instead of having months where you earn a lot and months where its very dry. I usually prefer the activity of link acquisition for this purpose.

I am not recommending doing social media, adwords as such because at this stage all of this will probably be too much for you to pay for. Once you have gained a few clients then you can start using these methods as well.

Hope this helps!

- Malika

P.S. for Link Acquisition techniques, you can get a free copy of my course from my signature.

Malika.Sharma, Apr 10, 2016 IP
    briguy likes this.
  3. Sean Haren

Sean Haren Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Hi Malika,

Thanks for the advice I appreciate it...

Sean Haren, Apr 11, 2016 IP
  4. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    How you bundle your services and how much you charge should be accented. Sell, sell, sell...if you don't know about spin selling then you need to learn.
    Offer monthly SEO services. Focus on personal branding, generate leads.
    Stay in contact with existing customers and get rid of crappy ones. Bad customers will drain your energy and take up too much of your time. Keeping these clients will ultimately end up making you hate your job.

Spoiltdiva, Apr 11, 2016 IP
    briguy likes this.
  5. zakariakhan

zakariakhan Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    its great to know you have started seo business.But you should focus on your landing page first and if your landing page cont... hold first page of Google then everyone will believe in you.Then you may get more order of seo.
    Have a nice day SEAN.

zakariakhan, Apr 25, 2016 IP
  6. WebmasterPhil

WebmasterPhil Member

Best Answers:
    Create a Facebook Page and use targetted FB Ads to draw in potential clients.
    Classified Ads are another option.

Word of mouth is very important for freelancers or web design firms. Get clients from your local area and if the job is good, they might recommend you to their customers.

WebmasterPhil, Apr 25, 2016 IP