1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is Paypal Safe When It Comes To Receiving Payments Online?

Discussion in 'PayPal' started by bad_bob00, Oct 9, 2007.

1. achmed051

achmed051 Peon

Best Answers:
    Do not use PayPal. They can just refund the money even if you have proof.

achmed051, Apr 7, 2016 IP
  2. Bitpalace

Bitpalace Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    The risk of Paypal is not higher or lower than with any other transaction type, e.g. credit cards. The same for checks in the U.S. for instance (one of the reasons why they are not accepted in stores as they used to be 30 years ago). If a buyer initiates a chargeback you as a business will have to enforce your rights in civil jurisdiction. It has always been a typical risk when doing business. If you do not want to take that risk, let your buyers pre-pay by wire transfer.

Bitpalace, Apr 7, 2016 IP
  3. nekabloggymedia

nekabloggymedia Active Member

Best Answers:
    PAYPAL is very safe but can be manipulated. Say your buyer deposits the money and paypal shows it there then after the merchandise is swapped the buyer notifies paypal that he was ripped off. Paypal then freezes the funds and starts an investigation that could go either way. His word against yours.

Thanks

nekabloggymedia, Jan 20, 2017 IP
  4. mike30

mike30 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    From a seller's standpoint, PayPal is NOT safe if you sell software, like downloads or unverifiable(for them) items.
    I sold some bitcoin way back by 2013 and I got charged back for around $600. Since then, I don't use PayPal anymore for selling things online.
    Be careful!

mike30, Feb 8, 2017 IP
  5. ServersGet

ServersGet Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hello! I've use neteller very long time and there is a lot problem with them like unreasonable hold and additional verifications , but this solves fast and simple . But they are not send refunds between users. SO if i understand you correct this is good for you. Also i will suggest you bitcoin - for now its realy comfortable and progressive payment system everyone now accept bitcoins even big companies. There is very much ways to withdrawal it. i think this is good option for you. Hope it helps, and you can pm me if you still have a questions i have many years experience with many payment systems maybe i can suggest you more!

ServersGet, Feb 19, 2017 IP