1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Which is the best, secured, lite, easy and free web panel for dynamic wordpress site?

Discussion in 'Site & Server Administration' started by taj1504, Apr 7, 2016.

I want know which one will be the best, secured, lite, easy and free web panel for a dynamic wordpress site to host on linode servers? I want to setup ubuntu+apache server with web panel for my wordpress site. But unable to figure out the best web panel. Plz help me out.

taj1504, Apr 7, 2016 IP
  2. HostPuma

HostPuma Active Member

Best Answers:
    Sentora "aka zPanel" is light and free.

HostPuma, Apr 7, 2016 IP
  3. Localnode

Localnode Active Member

Best Answers:
    Interworx for a single domain is free. You can get it free from a place like LicenseCart.

Sentora/zPanel is vulnerable; there's been reports of security holes. Whether or not those have been patched to date is unknown. But my suggestion is go for Interworx single domain if you're after a free panel.

Localnode, Apr 7, 2016 IP
  4. Abelo

Abelo Active Member

Best Answers:
    Vesta. It's free, light on RAM and CPU, and highly secure. It's frequently updated. If you have a VPS or dedi, and want to know how to install it, have a look here.

Abelo, Apr 7, 2016 IP
  5. 3inx-blog

3inx-blog Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    There are many control panels available for Ubuntu, such as webmin, Vesta, ispconfig, ajenti, virtualmin. I would recommend you Vesta.

3inx-blog, Apr 11, 2016 IP
  6. truz

truz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Virtualmin is the most used open source hosting control panel and one of the most secure. If you want a free control panel, Virtualmin hands down. Virtualmin is a Webmin module.

Most of the other "free" hosting control panels have security issues unresolved. Stick to Virtualmin, you can't go wrong.

Interworx is nice for a single domain. Free as well.

truz, Apr 11, 2016 IP