1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Taboola Sucks, Same crappy ads everywhere

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by theprince, Mar 25, 2016.

Hi,

I believe that Taboola network sucks, they are displaying the same crappy ads everywhere and when it come to traffic, it doesn't pay at all. For publisher to get money, either for advertiser to get high targeted traffic that pays!

Is this in my region only, or do you everybody get the same ads wherever you go?

theprince, Mar 25, 2016 IP
  2. dave-london

dave-london Member

Best Answers:
    I've just recently started with them, not overly impressed with how they do business.

I can't make my own widgets like all the others I've tried, I have 1 widget at the mo, have asked for more and mobile ones as well but no deal at the moment.

I moved over from Revcontent where their cpc halved last and this month.
    I will stick with Taboola till the end of the month into a bit of next month and make a proper decision on whether I'll keep them.

With regards to the ads they serve, yes it does seem to be the same ones over and over again, not sure if that's because it's us publishers looking in at them, but when I scoot round the net other sites using them show some very good ads.

So I'm guessing/hoping that my users see goodens as well.
    Although at the moment the amount of clicks I am getting is half revcontents but slightly better cpc rate.

Also, the Taboola ads in this forum/site are completley different to what ones I'm putting out.

dave-london, Mar 25, 2016 IP
  3. YegonMo

YegonMo Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yeah Taboola totally sucks... their CPC is 0.0001

YegonMo, Mar 26, 2016 IP
  4. YegonMo

YegonMo Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Same situation over here, Taboola ads in my site are same over & over . I haven't tried Revcontent though

YegonMo, Mar 26, 2016 IP
  5. FiveLake

FiveLake Banned

Best Answers:
    I agree. Taboola pays the lowest for me, by far, out of all their competition.

FiveLake, Apr 5, 2016 IP
  6. dave-london

dave-london Member

Best Answers:
    Got rid of Taboola and went back to Revcontent, who have got a little bit better.
    Taboola was very poor for me.

dave-london, Apr 5, 2016 IP
  7. GavinP

GavinP Active Member

Best Answers:
    I approached Taboola a while back but they didn't seem to like my website, traffic levels, Alexa ranking, etc so things never went further. Seems I had a lucky escape.

GavinP, Apr 5, 2016 IP